8 Replies Latest reply: Jan 13, 2013 12:08 AM by AKi_nG RSS

Nuketown 2025

BurnFX7

I have black ops 2 not pre-ordered, but how can I still get nuketown 2025? I'm playing it on PS3

• Re: Nuketown 2025
    verbentil_91

you need the season pass and the map coming 17-1-13

UnRest

This is incorrect. He asked about "Nuketown 2025" NOT Nuketown Zombies.

You can get Nuketown Zombies through the Season Pass on 01/17/2013 but not Nuketown 2025. Nuketown 2025 was a Pre-Order Only Bonus.

UnRest

If you didn't pre-order Black Ops 2 and was not one of the few lucky folks to get it through the first retail batch of copies then, sorry, you can't have Nuketown 2025 (at least there's no way you can get it "right now"). The only way you can get the Bonus Map is if you can find a card/code for sale on eBay or something.

Thembones

For some reason you can buy the game new at Target and it will have the Nuketown code.

CapeRR

I bought mine at Walmart a couple of weeks ago and it has it too.

Funtcugget

I bought mine at Wal-Mart a few days after release, the day before double xp weekend and it had the Nuketown 2025 map code in the box. and i was like FUCKA YEAH!! lol because i didn't notice it till i opened the box

chris_sjbmx

Same here, except I picked it up from Gamestop. Pretty rare that I bother to preorder anything, because it always seems like I can get the "Pre-Order Bonus" stuff for just about any game without actually pre-ordering it.

AKi_nG

We picked up another copy at Christmas, it had the code in it. I got mine at 6am the morning of the release, they gave it to me outta the pre-order batch. I said "hell yeah" as I seen it driving back home. My lil man ask me all the time when can can he have Nuketown Zombies, I have no clue, was hoping very soon. Did not buy season pass this time(bought Elite on MW3).