22 Replies Latest reply: Jan 15, 2013 4:25 AM by Funtcugget RSS

Should I prestige?

I'm a 9th 55. Should I prestige to 10 or wait until treyarch bans the cheaters? I'm definitely not going to master prestige until they are all reset. But something's telling me not to go to 10th.....

• Re: Should I prestige?
    Yunck

I'm prestige 1 so i have no idea if prestige 10 has any benefit to be honest. I would say if you earned it legitly tryarch will know and not touch you. Go for it.

desadens

This is a difficult choice. Either prestige and unlock everything and get called a glitcher or  stick to 9th prestige and wait. The thing is if you wait you could be waiting another month or however long. If you are legit you have nothing to lose.

Yea I'm legit. I hope treyarch listen to the community for once and patches this ****

desadens

Exactly what Yanuck said, If you are legit (which you said you are) then go for it. It's pretty easy to tell the difference between a legit and a hacked master prestige. A hacked will usually have about 170% + accuracy with the crossbow and have something like a 10 K/D with the worst guns.

Yea I only have like a 1.5 kd (ok but not good) and I have 6 days. Would treyarch ban me? I'd be pissed if they did

desadens

I highly doubt you would get banned. I doubt the hackers are going to get banned or reset. I am sure that if you got reset there are ways of getting your levels back. A 1.5 K/D is more realistic than all of these 3.5 K/D's you meet then once you play them they go 1 and 10 or something like that.

I am 6th prestige with 5 days played (me and my bro both play) with something like 279 SPM and 1.22 K/D and a .50 W/L. The only reason I have so many loses is because if you get disconnected it counts as a loss.

redx165

It's up too you. But do know when you do go to prestige master you will be called a glitcher, no life, etc.... I'm a prestige 7 with a 2.37 K/D and a 2.20 W/L and a 287 SPM ( I only play TDM ). If I was you I would. Cause I want to get done with this game and maybe play better games.

~THE NOOB KILLER

cynicaldriver

Do what you want! don't let the people accusing you of glitching ruin your fun... Most of them are just saying that about Masters because they're jealous.

If you're able to have the weapons and unlocks that you prefer, and still have fun, by sticking at 9th, then stay there. This decision is about YOU doing what YOU find fun. It's not about the whiney children who just want to have a reason to justify why they got beat.

SoG_Hanix_PC

Look, the only people who will right off the bat call you a glitcher are people who don't know what they're talking about. I only call some one a glitcher if they have 500 SPM, a 2.00+ KDR, and 1000+ Tac Inserts; ooh, and if I whoop their ass in a match. I have a 200 SPM and a .8 KDR. If I murder a Prestige Master with better stats then me, then I know they glitched; and I do murder most Prestige Master Glitchers.

Okay I have a 2.50 k/d .98 w/l and about 450 spm and master prestige with 7 days played. would treyarch ban me or not. and should i just do the fresh start option not to take a chance?

BanHaMMer

toga_313ffw wrote:

Okay I have a 2.50 k/d .98 w/l and about 450 spm and master prestige with 7 days played. would treyarch ban me or not. and should i just do the fresh start option not to take a chance?

Why do you ask?

InstantOG

David.V ( can't spell his name) said that they will derank all fake master prestiges. The only way to tell though i sif you have all guns diamond or 1-2 stats are completely above average.

Harv72

They (Treyarch) have many more ways to tell than we do, including records of past gameplay and level progression.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist, or even a game developer, to tell that someone who jumped from 0 prestige level 23 to Prestige Master in a single game probably cheated.

Sora_v21

I don't see the point of prestiging really I'm level 55 prestige zero and have all I need unlocked and all my favorite stuff and I don't need any of the other ks/weps it all depends but if you went that far might as well go the distance.

Weaton125

as long as your stats check in, 6+ days played is legit

lekinslayer

I have the same problem in PS3, my ID SEN is Lekinslayer and i was derank to Pr0 Lv1, then i was Pr1 lv15. I have play in Local and i was derank after this, please help me

BukLau101

I'm currently 9th prestige and I'm not going to prestige until the glitch has been patched and 3arc is finished with the bans.

TRU11

im not going to prestige 10 until **** gets fixed lol.

ill just do me some camo unlocking and all other challenges.

Funtcugget

I recently got to Prestige master because i wanted to actually finish a all the prestiges in a game for once haha. And IMO if you're not gonna prestige because you're scared you might get banned, don't treyarch will be able to tell if you glitched or not and if you're legit you should have nothing to worry about right? and uf you're not gonna get prestige master because you're afraid you're gonna get called a hacker or no life then you shouldn;t even be playing a game where you're gonna cry because some kids is talking ****. there is a mute and block options for a reason