3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 17, 2013 9:58 PM by frats74 RSS

I Want my Stats Back Plz!!!!

I Was 18th Prestige level 80 at the time. I Started playing 1v1 Face off I went in the game this kid was just starting putting down tac incertion and just standing their letting me get kills off him I didn't care it was free kills well after like 90kills and 0 deaths the game ended and then I left the game after that I started playing with my friends online well after 2 games I got notice 1000, 48 hour, ban and stats reset like really. The Kid was letting me get kills. I Dont no the kid he is a random like the kid was trying to get me banned. I would really like my stats back it wasn't my fought that this kid was putting his tac down and giving me kills. GT: A Noble Ninja. This Happend yesterday.

• Re: I Want my Stats Back Plz!!!!
    frats74

Anobleninja wrote:

I Was 18th Prestige level 80 at the time. I Started playing 1v1 Face off I went in the game this kid was just starting putting down tac incertion and just standing their letting me get kills off him I didn't care it was free kills well after like 90kills and 0 deaths the game ended and then I left the game after that I started playing with my friends online well after 2 games I got notice 1000, 48 hour, ban and stats reset like really. The Kid was letting me get kills.

You pretty much entered into a "non-verbal agreement" of Boosting with the kid after you killed him the second time he respawned via Tactical Insertion, and then allowed him to plant another flare. You have no defensive arguement. The facts that you stayed for the whole duration of the match and the kills went all the way up to 90 will also work against you. You could have easily left the game before the kills even got to 10.

Claiming ignorance will also get you nowhere.

Anobleninja wrote:

I Dont no the kid he is a random like the kid was trying to get me banned. I would really like my stats back it wasn't my fought that this kid was putting his tac down. GT: A Noble Ninja. This Happend yesterday.

Reset Stats and Bans cannot be reversed.

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Banning-Policy/?l=en_US&c=Game _Title%3AAll&fs=Search&pn=1

I was able to find your Elite page since you were kind enough to post your gamertag. I want to help you find the unknown kid that you mentioned. Unfortunately, because you got Banned and Reset, you have no History.

Who knows? Whoever he is, maybe he already got banned and reset too.

It wouldn't matter if he didn't have a tac insertion he let me get kills off him he didn't shoot me or anything so I kept killing and im pretty sure a lot of other people would 2. I get the ban part but I don't get why my stats got reset.I prestiged 18 times and got reset just for that reason thats just dumb. This is the first time I ever got reset on ANYTHING!!! I'm a COD fan but getting reset for just a first offence is tempting me to not play cod anymore.  I get what your saying about I let him put his tac down but wouldn't you let him on a 1v1 game its just another free kill.  Also it says on the website you gave me

Activision Customer Support will not be able to reverse any ban on an account.

Which means Activision Cant do anything with my account but infinity ward or Sledge Hammer could do something. So your Reset Stats and Bans cannot be reversed. is false. So Im just wondering why am I on here im gunna call infinity ward

frats74

Anobleninja wrote:

It wouldn't matter if he didn't have a tac insertion he let me get kills off him he didn't shoot me or anything so I kept killing and im pretty sure a lot of other people would 2.

So, the fact that you killed him ( for the 1st time), waited for him to respawn, saw him light a Tactical Insertion Flare, killed him again (for the 2nd time), waited for him to respawn at the site of the Tactical Insertion Flare, saw him again light a Tactical Insertion Flare, killed him again (for the 3rd time), waited for him to respawn at the site of the Tactical Insertion Flare, waited for him to light another Tactical Insertion Flare, killed him again (for the 4th time), ... repeated it until you got 90 kills and won the match, and you saw nothing wrong with that? - That is Boosting.

I'm sure there would be other people who would do that. Those people will be banned and reset too.

Anobleninja wrote:

I get the ban part but I don't get why my stats got reset.

Those are the consequences. Ignorance of the law does (or in this case Activision's Banning Policy) will not make you immune to it.

Anobleninja wrote:

I prestiged 18 times and got reset just for that reason thats just dumb.

You got Banned and Reset for Boosting. There are people who will argue that you were able to Prestige 18 times because of that.

Anobleninja wrote:

This is the first time I ever got reset on ANYTHING!!!

There's a first time for everything, and then there are those who would say that this is the first time you got caught.

Anobleninja wrote:

I'm a COD fan but getting reset for just a first offence is tempting me to not play cod anymore. 

Blackmailing them by stating that you're not going to play COD games anymore because you got caught will not do you any good.

If anything, to other gamers you're one less Booster they're going to worry about.

Anobleninja wrote:

I get what your saying about I let him put his tac down but wouldn't you let him on a 1v1 game its just another free kill. 

I won't.

Anobleninja wrote:

Also it says on the website you gave me

Activision Customer Support will not be able to reverse any ban on an account.

Which means Activision Cant do anything with my account but infinity ward or Sledge Hammer could do something. So your Reset Stats and Bans cannot be reversed. is false. So Im just wondering why am I on here im gunna call infinity ward

Infinity Ward and Sledge Hammer are developers, Activision is the company.

They haven't reversed any Resets or Bans. Reversing your's would ruin their credibility, which would mean they would also have to reverse the tens-of-thousands of Resets and Bans they have imposed on cheaters and hackers.

But, go ahead.