28 Replies Latest reply: Jan 23, 2013 12:07 AM by jwaller123 RSS

The Replacer

nicedrewishfela

I love their live action trailers. Looking forward to some new maps, these look to bring back interactivity.

Begging for a break from connectivity threads, thoughts on the new maps anyone?

• Re: The Replacer

The connection is soooooo bad.....no maps alone can make this game good...Just lag comp EVERYWHERE! ughhh its only gonna get worse on that skateboard map....Now there are NO CORNERS to cross before you get killed by some scrub using a smg

Just a waste of money IMO.....

Funny comercial though

I HATE THIS CAT!

nicedrewishfela

Amazing.. can't even have one positive thread without you having to be negative.

Its sad, really.

Its kinda like when you try and say something is positive about the game when its obviously broken....funny how that works huh drew?

starbuckfrack

Its not broken for me. Works just like an online game should.

nicedrewishfela

I don't have room in my life to be negative about a video game. The game works fine for me, has no more flaws than any previous title, and I am having fun.

When I am not having fun, I stop playing for a while. I don't nitpick over little things or let them bother me. I like the balance of this game, I like the flow of this game, and the things that bug me about the game are not work stressing over.

Its a game, I have fun playing it. I get that you don't like it, that is fine. But to continue being so negative... why waste the energy?

nicedrewishfela wrote:

I don't have room in my life to be negative about a video game. The game works fine for me, has no more flaws than any previous title, and I am having fun.

When I am not having fun, I stop playing for a while. I don't nitpick over little things or let them bother me. I like the balance of this game, I like the flow of this game, and the things that bug me about the game are not work stressing over.

Its a game, I have fun playing it. I get that you don't like it, that is fine. But to continue being so negative... why waste the energy?

Well put.

Because IW and Treyarch have made such sub par Products the last 2 or 3 games....that they need to know that there are fans that will call them out...If they wanna control the market they gotta earn it....They think 1 COD4 makes them kings? Even kings get assasiniated by the common man.

we are not just Activision spokes people like some of you on here....Treyarch made a product sooo bad they will know it...if not by me, it will be by others who feel the same way.

burza-lukas

I agree with NewMan. He is right. The game is not on good way to satisfy people. New maps will not change this. There is a lot of problems with a game, they should do something with that instead spending time for making films like that.

allyn75

my only question which has yet to be answered. will all the maps be available for all game modes? (FFA is missing 4 maps that are only available in team matches)

asianman12

Usually how it's worked in previous games.  They would make a DLC playlist and just keep them there for a while.  Then after a bit they pass them over to the other normal playlists.  Not 100% sure if that's how it will work this time.

allyn75

No, that's not the point. Drone, Raid, Aftermath, Turbine are all maps that are currently in game. NONE of them are on the FFA playlists. So, again, my question has yet to be answered.

asianman12

I'm probably going to get them.  Given that I have the money when they drop.  Which usually isn't a problem.  I want to try out the new gun and all too.

NoLifeKing29

I predict this will be the best selling DLC in COD history, and there is nothing the whiners and trolls can do to slow it down. I'm looking forward to the new maps and new gun.

Probably will be...people are sheepy like that...

nicedrewishfela

I personally don't care much about sales records and what not.  I am just happy to be getting some new maps into the mix.

Also glad that its not like the Elite fiasco with MW3. I always liked the excitement of DLC day and its good to have that back again. I don't want maps sitting on my HD doing nothing. I am just hoping they do it right and put the maps immediately into rotation so we can play them how we want.

And to answer the troll.. No, I'm not a "sheep". I love to play and am ready for some new maps to explore.

bawi

Funny commercial.

Now how about something with a minute of gameplay from each thing presented so everyone can see if it's worth getting. (I know, I know... wait for the reviews.)

highlandsparky

I also like the live action trailers..... Probably wouldn't have seen this one though, had you not posted it.

It still doesn't sway me to buy the DLC though.

Can't wait for a new Infinity Ward game, that will be my "Replacer"

10/10 would read again

bkblazer

Like the trailer and looking forward to the new maps. Can't wait to try the next zombie map but kinda ?? about the new mode.

Restore_Hardcore

Best CoD commercial I've seen!! Can't wait for the new maps. My only concern is the one and only concern I have expressed on these forums: HC. Will they give us a DLC playlist? I honestly think this is the best CoD game since CoD4 so I hope we get some HC love our way. If not then nothing new, we'll just be sittin at the back of the bus like always lol.

I remember that guy from prison break! But, yeah the dlc looks basic . Why cant they let FANS create, vote, or have a say in the DLC that we will probably pay money for? Let us design or have a say in the design of a new map. Let us vote on a lot of maps to weed out the retarted maps. Let us vote on location or for them to bring back maps from previous treyarch games like WaW, CoD3, and BO1.

jwaller123

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That has got to be the best trailer to date!! I was laughing so hard when he told the monkey to go and pick up his **** and snapped the shovel that I probably woke my wife up!! I hope to see more of him in the future trailers.