5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 24, 2013 2:59 PM by Shadow7111 RSS

stats

can someone help me i was banned for no reason on mw3 and i lost all my stats they say i was boosting and i don't boost and it took me forever to get up there in levels and i almost started to cry when i saw that and all i am asking for is my levels back

• Re: stats
    frats74

Shadow7111 wrote:

can someone help me i was banned for no reason on mw3 and i lost all my stats they say i was boosting and i don't boost and it took me forever to get up there in levels and i almost started to cry when i saw that and all i am asking for is my levels back

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Banning-Policy/?l=en_US&c=Game _Title%3AAll&fs=Search&pn=1

Resets are irreversible.

I got banned for boosting yes Ill say it I was boosting just to do certain challenges but got given 16 prestige tokens and 8hrs double xp when I was allowed back on not sure why or how I got them

ATVIAssist

Hello,

As stated previously, bans and resets are irreversible. We recommend referring to the Banning Policy that frats kindly linked you to.

Let us know if you have any other questions. ^LM

i understand everything but pls hear me out i should not have banned bc i don't boost and i will be really greatful if someone would take the time and look at my playing time it took me forever 2 get up there in levels i really don't boost and i do not believe in it and i am sorry if i am bugging yall