1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 87 Replies Latest reply: Jul 3, 2013 1:52 AM by WiimotesRus02 Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Re: Patch Update

My voip (dafuq) will suffer and i`ll be a huge disadvantage in online gaming Yet my speed is nearly 5 times yours, and your fine Paul

• 71. Re: Patch Update
    OFCPaul1974

you will be lucky to get no jitter! from what i read jitter will ciause frame drops! man i did a lot of reading on pin, jitter etc! i can warn you if anyone else uses your braodband whilst playing the jitter will jump up big time! i had chrome and IE9 running and after closing one down the jitter improved! i sent an email also to test at the same time and jitter went up to 50ms as i had attachements as it takes your bandwith.

Your ping is not too bad pauly and would have seen you score A for quality on the test in the UK and probably a B in the states! I'm afraid we are the poor relation and will never have perfect games! if they can do anything with the game program then great but i think beast is right that as most players are USA for now we will suffer playing with and against them until more euro players come board.

This is why most nights paulky when we clan up we suffer big time with our US clan mates! i suggest if we can team up with giorgio etc we may have better games??? or just put up with the problem

• 72. Re: Patch Update

Weird, when I clicked on that link, I could post as my facebook profile. I'm going to try mine again later when I start playing. I still think its their servers though. The lag just varies too much with different cod games.

• 73. Re: Patch Update

If I search "best" games I can wait 30mins and not get a game. I was playing last night and couldnt kill anyone, constant BS deaths on US host - then played a UK lobby (all the guys had mics and UK clan tags, so it HAD to be a UK host, and I went 47-7. Just shows what connection can do to you

• 74. Re: Patch Update

OFCPaul1974 wrote:

This is why most nights paulky when we clan up we suffer big time with our US clan mates! i suggest if we can team up with giorgio etc we may have better games??? or just put up with the problem

I suffer the same BS when I play in the day with people like UK Vital, and brits clan members. Its not much different until after midnight, thats when I have to quit playing because the lag goes off the scale. Bad, then insane, with 1 or 2 good games inbetween..

• 75. Re: Patch Update
    OFCPaul1974

strange Beast! look up the accelerator but as said if you have the BT open reach logo on your main socket then you have one built in! if you have a socket like in the picture as I do and other phone connection in the house or computers, lamps, TV anything close it will help with the qulaity and ping/jitter!

This will give you more stable connection too and may stop you getting kicked from online games! I also have a microfilter attached to my main socket which also helps!

• 76. Re: Patch Update

I read somewhere that to have a good game with no BS you want 0 jitter and under 30 ping. These fibre optic guys have 0 jitter. And a few US guys ive seen lately complaining about having ping as high as 9! Inc a few big youtubers. The american internet is SOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than ours - I guess we are only a tiny island though

• 77. Re: Patch Update
    OFCPaul1974

you did alright the other day when we played and you killed me with your rcxd! k*ob head

• 78. Re: Patch Update

I have filters and even moved my router to the room I have the wii in - never get disconnected anymore, im also now playing on a wired connection.

Theres been a huge surge in people getting sky internet package with the phone/satellite etc - BUT they havent upgraded the lines etc so we are suffering with gaming. The routers also cheap as chips. I looked on amazon, and most routers are like £70/£80, but the sky sagem fast 2504n is £14!!!

• 79. Re: Patch Update

OFCPaul1974 wrote:

you did alright the other day when we played and you killed me with your rcxd! k*ob head

Then after that it was business as usual. Like I said, I have a few good games with a majority of pure h3ll. Btw, i'm going to try and put that game on video for our forum.

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next