3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 28, 2013 6:24 PM by ViperDZN RSS

How many will go back to mw3 agian ? Cause bo2 was bad!

Tactic_Mafacka

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gpioru3_gmk

Pleeeas leave a like i realy need it and dont dislike, sub me, if you want to semore! Thanks sub me i sub back :D

I realy like mw3, but bo2 was bad, zombies was coolbut bo2 mutliplayer was very bad, what are. You guys thinking about bo2?

• Re: How many will go back to mw3 agian ? Cause bo2 was bad!
    valintnation

I agree, the knifing in BO2 was horrable and the spawns could use some work (mostly in free-for-all) I think I'm gonna stick to MW3 for now. In my opinion, it is the best COD game

• Re: How many will go back to mw3 agian ? Cause bo2 was bad!
    frats74

Tactic_Mafacka wrote:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gpioru3_gmk

Pleeeas leave a like i realy need it and dont dislike, sub me, if you want to semore! Thanks sub me i sub back

I realy like mw3, but bo2 was bad, zombies was coolbut bo2 mutliplayer was very bad, what are. You guys thinking about bo2?

I bought BO2 because my nephew convinced me to buy it so we can play MP together and because he really loves Zombies. I personally don't. I levelled my BO2 Profile up to 6 after playing MP for a while and that's it. I sold it to Gamestop and bought something else.

To me BO2 is just as bad as BO1 was. The graphics and sound were better, but the gameplay was terrible. The bad respawning is so hard of an issue to ignore and to let go. It also seems like Treyarch has an idea of what a perfect soldier Class is and they keep trying to make sure it is never made by splitting up Perks and mixing it up so bad that it seems like they're metaphorically forcing people to wear "flannels" and "polka-dots".

With BO2 set in the future it was more like they're trying to be MW4. The killstreaks are OP compared to MW3; even a bit more even when compared to MW2.

The Wildcard is the only good idea I think they had. Unfortunately, even that good thing is was not enough to make me keep my copy of the game.

Message was edited by: frats74