12 Replies Latest reply: Jan 25, 2013 7:07 AM by jeepchick RSS

Boosters...

Why do idiots send out messages asking people to join there 'Boosting Lobby', im sick of recieving these messages. Im getting into lobbys with usally boosters 2/10 times, this is mainly annoying because i have played hard to get certain camos wether it be AR,SMG,LMG,Snipers or Shotguns and these children are getting them with no effort what so ever. The ones which are using HIGH scorestreaks are the worst type, and certain playercard callsigns i have little respect for anymore like the 'Nuked out and the Nuclear Killer' titles, i tried my ass off to get the 30 gunstreak and when i eventually got this i see people with 0.80 K/D flashing this boosted callsign off. Does anyone feel the same way about this? also some recent boosters i found GTs are: [REMOVEDBYMODERATOR]. Both have Pretty godawful stats but have managed to get that 30 gunstreak nuclear challenge...

• Re: Boosters...

1 word !! REPORT the cheating lowlifes .

every message i get sent like you are talking about gets reported .

dont enter any lobby invite either , you could loose your own account for being in such a lobby .

mademan

This post will get deleted as you are not aloud to name and shame

ThatIdiot

Join them and mess up their game completely. Once they leave, recent playerlist and join them again. I made plenty of boosters just rage quit the game, because they couldn't do it without having me behind them

if you join their lobbies and they are found to be stat padding / boosting  you too could come under investigation . be carefull thats how some are getting banned for no reason at all .

but yer do love making fokes rage quit  esp snipers at range with an assult rifle beating them to the headshot

GOTA LOVE HOST RAGE ...LOL

obzi

OP, you can't name and shame on here for the reason I could (for example) come on here and tell everyone I was playing this guy called Fblt who was boosting, cheating, hacking, etc, etc just because you kicked my ass!

It's a rule of the forum that I personally agree with, cheats are utter scum so you report them in the game and let MS/Treyarch decide if they are guilty, not us.

banned-again

i used to join nuke boosting lobbys in mw2 and just play along until they are a few kills away from their nuke and BOOM rpg to the dome

sqitso

Ha.. man don't sweat it. Just don't participate and let them get themselves ban. I sh!t you not I was playing with a child person yesterday. During casual game chat he says "Have have been playing this game since it came out, but I have been reset twice.. that's why I am level 50 right now".. then after about 20 more mins he says "Ugg.. I need Ghost. Someone boost with me please"

WTF! So I say "Umm.. maybe that is why you have been rest twice?" and this child actually has the gall to say "No man. I get my stuff legit.. I don't know why they reset me"

Boosters are just scum.. ignore them and move on

banned-again

i agree they are scum but its so satisfying to hear them screaming and crying after you kill them so close to their nuke i did alot of nuke booster hunting back in mw2

zingaa

Funny, I was play HQ last night and I was wondering why the **** no one was killing me while I was capturing the HQ after the third time I was like wtf. I looked on the scorecard and there was a guy on my team 1-25, other team had a guy 25-1, uav up I could see they were all piled in the same spot they were tac inserting the whole deal reported them and moved on.. Sent them a message that I reported them and the dude actually had the nerve to send me a message saying I was immature for reporting him, how ironic.

That's the thing, this week it has been near impossible for me to get into a game that didn't have boosters. It must be booster week, all of em gettin practice for the dxp weekend. It is getting out of hand. There are many ppl who've been reset one or two times already and are still boosting. They should perma ban these twirps.

jeepchick

Hello -

We do not allow Name & Shame on the forums. Please report the players in game using the report player option. Also please refer to the Black Ops 2: Security & Enforcement Policy.

Thanks,

Claire JeepChick