11 Replies Latest reply: Jan 25, 2013 5:42 AM by GR0M1T RSS

KD not updating?

jb95105
So in game I did out the math and my kd should be up at 1.40 (i know how the rounding up goes) and it is still 1.39

However, i looked on Cod elite and it says 1.40

The kills and deaths are the same on both Cod Elite and the acuall in game combat record.

anyone know whats goin on here? 
  • Re: KD not updating?
    mark1988
    Same for me, in game i have 1.54 call of duty elite i got 1.55
    jb95105
    weird...any mods around here know whats going on?
    fantasmo
    Its happened to a friend of mine - hes 10 kills from being positive but he has a 1.00 KDR, I'm pretty sure some of the deaths aren't counting for some reason or the stats are just lagging.
    XxReggieKushxX
    Who cares about K/D ratio anymore?

Dashboarders/Plug Pullers kinda made that stat insignificant.
    eckosaint

Fantasmo wrote:

Its happened to a friend of mine - hes 10 kills from being positive but he has a 1.00 KDR, I'm pretty sure some of the deaths aren't counting for some reason or the stats are just lagging.

In this case...they are all counting but I think they round it....Also your K/D in game won't go up like it will in CoD Elite for some reason...I think Elite rounds differently than the game...I think...
    IxGhostKing23
    If you have a Iphone or a Ipod touch you can download this app.  It helps me a lot on knowing my KDR improvements.
    IxGhostKing23
    Hey Saint, its IxGhostKing23 the one with the clan forum... Anyways, i didnt know how to contact you so i just messaged you hear.  Im pretty busy right now but when I have time I'll check you out on XBL...
    eckosaint

IxGhostKing23 wrote:

Hey Saint, its IxGhostKing23 the one with the clan forum... Anyways, i didnt know how to contact you so i just messaged you hear.  Im pretty busy right now but when I have time I'll check you out on XBL...

Oh, ok...my GT is iViper Slyy ....so just msg me on that. lol

Anyways, to be on topic, I have had this problem too but I think its just because of how it rounds the kills to deaths...
    For Call of Duty Elite, your Kill-Death Ratio goes up when as an example, 2.755 is going to say 2.76 on Call of Duty Elite. For Call of Duty Black Ops, a 2.755 would be a 2.75 Kill-Death Ratio, but a 2.756 would be a 2.76 on Call of Duty Black Ops. You can find your out your Kill-Death Ratio, by dividing your kills by deaths. If the 3rd number after the decimal is a 5 or above, it will increase in Call of Duty Elite. If the 3rd number after the decimal is a 6 or above, it will in increase in Call of Duty Black Ops and Call of Duty Elite.
    eckosaint

YankeeBoy122 wrote:

For Call of Duty Elite, your Kill-Death Ratio goes up when as an example, 2.755 is going to say 2.76 on Call of Duty Elite. For Call of Duty Black Ops, a 2.755 would be a 2.75 Kill-Death Ratio, but a 2.756 would be a 2.76 on Call of Duty Black Ops. You can find your out your Kill-Death Ratio, by dividing your kills by deaths. If the 3rd number after the decimal is a 5 or above, it will increase in Call of Duty Elite. If the 3rd number after the decimal is a 6 or above, it will in increase in Call of Duty Black Ops and Call of Duty Elite.

How did you figure that out?? That was an awesome post...I suck at math...so I won't even bother trying but glad you knew that...that answers the question!!

My point is, none of the stats are correct.  They aren't changing.  So my wins are not changing, total kills etc.I've gotten sick of it, so I've reset and will see if it starts working.