12 Replies Latest reply: Feb 7, 2013 7:07 PM by DarkxAngel20 RSS

Question about kill streak/ rewards

DarkxAngel20

Just a quick question. When you've earned a kill streak reward(eg: 2 kills hardline>uav), after activating your kill streak reward, can you continue to add on kill streak points even after you've used your first kill streak reward, or is it reset to 0 after you've used a kill streak reward? Another example would be predator missile>does 5 kills, does it count towards your kills streak points to the kills you already had before you activated predator missile, or is it reset to 0? Thnx!

• Re: Question about kill streak/ rewards
    frats74

DarkxAngel20 wrote:

Just a quick question. When you've earned a kill streak reward(eg: 2 kills hardline>uav), after activating your kill streak reward, can you continue to add on kill streak points even after you've used your first kill streak reward, or is it reset to 0 after you've used a kill streak reward? Another example would be predator missile>does 5 kills, does it count towards your kills streak points to the kills you already had before you activated predator missile, or is it reset to 0? Thnx!

Assult Killstreaks chain one after another until you reach another Killstreak selected (without dying).

ie.

You have your Killstreaks set up as: UAV (3), Pred. (3), Att. Heli. (7).

If you kill 3 enemies, you earn your UAV. kill 2 more, you earn your Pred. You kill 2 more, you earn your Att. Heli. After that you're back 0.

Take note that your Killstreaks can earn you other Killstreaks, with the exception of a Care Package, regardless of what's in it: Sentry Gun, AC-130, Assault Drone, etc...

ie.

With the same set up as above; you're at 5 kills and you earned your Pred. If you're lucky enough to get a multikill with that Pred. like 2 or more, then you earned the Att. Heli.

DarkxAngel20

So basically, for eg, if I earned uav and then activate it, if I get 2 more kills, I get pred? Is that how it works? So maybe I shouldn't use care package since since it resets my kill streaks? Also, can you give me some run and gun tips? I'm sick and tired of having to camp with a silencer all the time and being afraid of getting killed from the back. Thnx! I recently started using bouncing betty to kill people, and I've managed to do a double kill before with bouncing betty.

frats74

DarkxAngel20 wrote:

So basically, for eg, if I earned uav and then activate it, if I get 2 more kills, I get pred?

Yes.

DarkxAngel20 wrote:

So maybe I shouldn't use care package since since it resets my kill streaks?

No, it won't reset your Killstreaks. Kills made from the contents of the Care Package just won't count towards any.

ie.

You killed 4 enemies, you earned Care Package. The Care Package contained Assult Drone (random). You killed 5 enemies with it. Your Killstreaks are still 4. To earn the Pred. you have to kill 1 more.

DarkxAngel20 wrote:

Also, can you give me some run and gun tips? I'm sick and tired of having to camp with a silencer all the time and being afraid of getting killed from the back. Thnx!

Already did in your other post.

DarkxAngel20 wrote:

I recently started using bouncing betty to kill people, and I've managed to do a double kill before with bouncing betty.

Good job!