11 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2013 12:34 PM by s7even_uk RSS

FIVE MINUTE PROBATION

I am so sick of the way Treyarch is managing this game. I haven't played in 2 days and, while it is possible that my 8 year old son and his friend were playing it this morning, NOTHING in a vidoegame this buggy and laggy should cause this kind of nonesense. I thought they disabled this "feature" weeks ago, but I guess it is something they have decided to either re-activate or apply to 2xp weekends.

I am not only never buying another COD game, I will never buy another title by Treyarch period. They apparently have no idea how to load manage their servers or control the ACTUAL problems with their player base, they prefer this kind of crap, so they can get bent. I'll still play the ones I have when they don't make me feel like smashing my controller since they don't get any money out of me from my playing, but no more games, no more DLC, none of it.

I'll get my T/FPS fix somewhere else, you aren't the only game in town. MGO is about to come back online ON THE XBOX, so there's that. See ya.

• Re: FIVE MINUTE PROBATION
    Rednecksniper39

Were you playing league?

I don't play league, just hardcore. It's really lame as, last time they turned on probation, it randomly placed me on probation about once an hour whether I had left any games early or not. My fear is that this will happen again.

five min shouldn't bother you, just go use the restroom or grab a soda and make a snack, it'll be over by the time you get back.

I do agree that as long as their game has problems we shouldn't get punished for jumping out.

Mostly its the principle, plus the fact that I had just logged in for the first time in a couple days when it happened. My son even said they did nothing but play local while they played this morning, so who knows why it happened.

This makes me fear that its going to work like last time and have no bearing on whether you left games or not, or worse count leaving a lobby as leaving a game.

yovlud

Lol, this is another one of those..."I'm never buying (x) ever again" threads.  I've been on these forums since World at War.  For all the "I'm never buying Call of Duty again" threads, they continue sell more and more each release.  In other words, LOL.

YUP TOTALLY AGREE....

THEY WANT TO TRY AND PUT SOME LAME ASS MARKETING STRATEGY OUT THERE FOR DOUBLE XP BEFORE DLC LAUNCH ANF AILED BIG ******* TIME

DemonHunter777

It's OK. I have been put on probation at least 10 times so far. If I wanna leave the game I will leave it and now I leave it even more just to spite these asses.

Ive never been put on probation...I've never had much reason to leave games prior to the last 2 updates/hotfix .22 and this one....but now.....plan on me dashboarding this bullshit left and right

Ive got my **** direct connected...pay about 110 dollars a month for top quality internet service, etc. and get punished for it.

**** THIS.....

AND THEN THEY WANNA PUT YOU ON 5 MIN PROBATION BECAUSE THEY ****** THE GAME UP!!!! OMFGGGGGGG

lol, i love how whenever anyone gets banned its bc "their brother, or son, or someone other than them" is doing **** they shouldnt do.

s7even_uk

Before today's update I'd never been on probation,then today I go into a game and someone is boosting in KC and I enter as he gets swarm, 30 seconds in I've been killed 3 times, I quit calling BS on the boosters and guess what .... I'm the one punished for 5 minutes! Due to the change in matchmaking in the new TU I have had failed to load textures twice, 3 hard freezes on map loading all leading to consecutive probations for 5 minutes, it's a load of cocknbollocks.