1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 75 Replies Latest reply: Feb 8, 2013 2:55 PM by thatguy12321 Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: This Is Why These Guns Should Be Nerfed!
    Rednecksniper39

fantasmo wrote:

I didn't say think, I KNOW there is. Whether you deny or accept the problem it still remains

And I KNOW there isn't a problem with them. See what i did there? It is all opinion based. You have yours and I have mine. That does not make them facts.

• 51. Re: This Is Why These Guns Should Be Nerfed!
    jaysonsp

That's funny,   They take the least amount of skill to use.  Point and shoot.  No skill there.   When I pick up a sniper I get kills and the guys never even cross my crosshairs.    People who can't play use the shot guns.  Most go 9/16 or something bad.

• 52. Re: This Is Why These Guns Should Be Nerfed!
    xmrythem

they should nerf all guns so its 8 hit markers per kill. Actually, they should just remove guns and rename the game to Call of Duty: hand to hand combat 2

• 53. Re: This Is Why These Guns Should Be Nerfed!
    Rednecksniper39

jaysonsp wrote:

That's funny,   They take the least amount of skill to use.  Point and shoot.  No skill there.   When I pick up a sniper I get kills and the guys never even cross my crosshairs.    People who can't play use the shot guns.  Most go 9/16 or something bad.

Every gun is point and shoot. You still have to aim with a shut gun. Only difference is that you have to get really close to do any real damage. So yes there is skill involved.

• 54. Re: This Is Why These Guns Should Be Nerfed!
    Run_N_Gunning_Camper

I know. It's like compiling a bunch of legit kills by random guns and then posting on the forums and claim they're overpowered and needs nerf. People  complains about everything and anything that kills them on this game. They never blame themselves for their failures though. It's like a defense mechanism for their failure.

• 55. Re: This Is Why These Guns Should Be Nerfed!
    lPikachu

You use subs and complain about getting killed at close range with a shotty

• 56. Re: This Is Why These Guns Should Be Nerfed!

xmrythem wrote:

Actually, they should just remove guns and rename the game to Call of Duty: hand to hand combat 2

Holy crap, with the knifing in this game, that'd be some funny **** to watch

• 57. Re: This Is Why These Guns Should Be Nerfed!
    Bielsalmighty

None of those clips suggest OP weapons. One could argue game mechanics with regards to the quickscoping clip (bleh) but the rest were fine. The KSG is a 'sniper shotgun' and takes a lot of skill to wield effectively, and the R870 clip featured enemies allowing the shotgun user to shove the barrel up their backsides; of course they were going to get owned.

Still LOL at everyone who finds this gun OP, especially in Core. I can deal with it no problems in HC where its even deadlier. The gun has a physical limit on its range, its already at a huge handicap compared to other weapons, every map has good sightlines you can use to keep shotty users at arms length. I still have yet to see anyone prove this wrong. Awaiting videos from one use which will apparently prove the OPness of a gun which only works if its close enough

• 58. Re: This Is Why These Guns Should Be Nerfed!
    Bielsalmighty

Also, this.

• 59. Re: This Is Why These Guns Should Be Nerfed!
    trialstardragon

1 to head/neck/upper chest. 2. to lower chest/stomach. 3 to arms/legs/hands/feet/waist. I would be fine with such a system but the QS fans would hate it because they could not abuse the osk power of the snipers as easy with out actually having to aim a little more. So naturally it will never happen in this game becuase that fact.

Those who claim the snipers would be disadvantaged too much with that are those who really do not know how easy the snipers work in this game to begin with.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next