1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 53 Replies Latest reply: Jan 28, 2013 10:28 AM by TheCalmestMember Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: BO2 is MW3 all over again, i am done with the CoD franchise

Elpresador is a beast!

• 51. Re: BO2 is MW3 all over again, i am done with the CoD franchise

Sorry to see you leave.

You've been one of the few voices of reason on this forum.

I'm pretty much at the same point as you at this stage.

Keep the door open for me?

I'll probably be right behind you.

• 52. Re: BO2 is MW3 all over again, i am done with the CoD franchise
    dowhatican

You do realize that CoD games are based off a host connection right? At least consoles are. If you have a bad connection, it's YOUR internet. It happens to me too, and I hate it, but there's nothing I can do except improve my internet or get a better router. Oh, and you really think they care that they're losing what...like $10/$15? I'm sure they're waking up screaming in the middle of the night with nightmares. Being an active member of the forums doesn't make you irreplaceable.

• 53. Re: BO2 is MW3 all over again, i am done with the CoD franchise

It's all a marketing scheme. 

-Come out with the game in November.

-Make it half-assed so people keep tuned-in with "new updates" and "fixes" throughout the year...hoping it gets better....as opposed to make the game correct when you release it, people play it...get tired of it faster with no hopes of anything getting better...because its already good enough.

-Finally fix most issues with the game near August/July when a huge player base gets out of school.  People continue to play and are excited its fixed so stick around with the franchise. 

-November release new broken game, and restart process.

It all boils down to keeping the customers on their "toes" the entire year.  Anticipation...leads people to go through crap they normally wouldn't care to endure.

Purely marketing.  I'm in marketing and sales...I see very obvious marketing ploys they are doing.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next