6 Replies Latest reply: Jun 5, 2013 2:24 PM by laramir21 RSS

Disconnected by host?

Recently i've been "disconnected by host" in almost every game (mostly every game where my stats are something like 15/2) and i've been thinking why this happens... can somebody explain to me? and do i lose my level progress ect... Thanks for your answers

• Re: Disconnected by host?
    gzubuiten

Exact same thing for me. I would understand being ''disconnected FROM host'', but not ''disconnected BY host''. How is it possible that host disconnects us?

More than likely, I too get disconnected by the host.. especially if I manage to get the fast first blood on the host, remarkably.. disconnected. Or you pawn the host 3 in a row, surprise.. disconnected by host.

i always keep getting "disconnected by host" wtf is this ? i just bought all the dlc and only played a few weeks with them, now i got a game in my steam library i can't even play with. whenever i search for any type of game on mw3, i keep getting "disconnected by user" even in the search of a server !!!

i always keep getting "disconnected by host" what the hell is this ? i just bought all the dlc and only played a few weeks with them, now i got a game in my steam library i can't even play with. whenever i search for any type of game on mw3, i keep getting "disconnected by user" even in the search of a server !!!

i always keep getting "disconnected by host" what the hell is this ? i just bought all the dlc and only played a few weeks with them, now i got a game in my steam library i can't even play with. whenever i search for any type of game on mw3, i keep getting "disconnected by user" even in the search of a server !!!