3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 31, 2013 7:11 AM by madmcardle RSS

Are there any World at War clans still out there?

madmcardle

Is there any competitive World at War clans still about? If so please leave your website.

Thanks.

Mad

• Re: Are there any World at War clans still out there?

Hey not sure you'll read this--I'm trying to find legit WaW players on the PS3. Too many hackers so trying to assemble a small community of players for private games.  Yes, won't earn XP in private games, however, we can still enjoy great rounds of WaW!!!  Hackers have essentially ruined the game and we should try and take it back!  Hit me up with a reply---or anyone else out there, if you still love the game and want to try and make something happen!

Thanks!!

Hey not sure you'll read this--I'm trying to find legit WaW players on the PS3. Too many hackers so trying to assemble a small community of players for private games.  Yes, won't earn XP in private games, however, we can still enjoy great rounds of WaW!!!  Hackers have essentially ruined the game and we should try and take it back!  Hit me up with a reply---or anyone else out there, if you still love the game and want to try and make something happen!

Thanks!!

madmcardle

Hey CS13209, thanks for the reply, I understand that at the moment the multiplayer is full of hackers and glitchers, but I will not be put off by this, if we simply give up then these low life hackers will win. I am in the process of making my own community / clan, my idea is to cover all of the Call of Duty's since Modern Warfare, I am looking for other clans out there, if any that still play World at War, or some honest gamers like yourself to join me, if you meet the criteria that is, if this sounds like something you might be interested in then let me know

Regards

Mad