1 2 3 4 Previous Next 80 Replies Latest reply: Jan 31, 2013 5:38 PM by 5fresh Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: On Probation? It may not be your fault, but stop being part of the problem

A full clip on one guy! Maybe you just need to work on your aim. Just a joke! Chill.

• 11. Re: On Probation? It may not be your fault, but stop being part of the problem
    Izjar11

rlbl wrote:

If all rage quitters get put on probation, and people stop leaving matches just because they are losing = a better world.

Stop being part of the problem: Stick it out, and don't quit. Stop trying to protect your KD and remember that you are not always going to win.

3ARC should fix the game so people do not get get kicked from matches (see Robbie's Thread), but if nobody ever rage quitted, nobody could get thrown into losing matches thus no probations.

chicken and egg thing I guess.

(I am obviously not talking to the people who are suffering from freezing, game/sound corruption and party fragmenting etc...)

I was hesitant to post anything about this subject becuase there are various different scenarios of people getting probation or warnings.

First ~ To those who are obviously quitting matches, or getting kicked on purpose for shooting friendly you deserve it! Keep it up is all I got to say.

Second ~ If someone is suffering from game stopping lag, do not leave stick it out but do not move from a certain spot, go prone do something that will make it atleast alittle more difficult to kill you.

Third ~ To the ones getting server disconnect ----- What can be said? Its not their fault, but they are getting kicked from games and apparently they are being put on probation.

I stopped playing fellas last night after a friend was kicked from two games, we played zombies the rest of the night.

If you are suffering from the game booting you, stop playing! Do something else, things tend to sort themselves out.

• 12. Re: On Probation? It may not be your fault, but stop being part of the problem
    TheBeastlyDude

I was going to make a thread about this but searched through other threads first and found this gem. (Yes people, we don't need multiple threads about the same subject)

Rage Quiters = Little, whiny kids who have been told their whole lives that they are special and winners without having to have to learn to lose or overcome obstacles.

So what you have a bad connection. Guess what? So does everyone else. You are not alone. Are you searching using the best option? Is your router set up correctly for internet gaming?

So what you got put into a losing game. You will never win as much as you think you should and you are not as good as you think you are. There are people who are better. Even those who are worse can have good games and beat you. Get over it.

Who cares the game will be over in 30 seconds and you are losing by 20 points. In 30 seconds, it will be a new lobby and 45 seconds after that, the score will be 0-0 and you will continue to get your butt handed to you.

Rage Quiters like to blame the lag but truth is, they suck at this game and when their flaw is exposed, they run.

Don't worry little Rage Quiter, you can still Rage Quit but after the 3rd time, you get a warning and then a 5 minute probation. Get over it. You can stand to wait 5 minutes, after all, you probably spent that much time going lobby to lobby waiting to be put onto a winning team where the teammates can do all the work and you can sit back and protect your precious K/D ratio because your little school friends can think you are awesome.

Get over the connection. Learn to play. Learn to adapt. Learn to overcome obstacles. Learn to succeed at life.

• 13. Re: On Probation? It may not be your fault, but stop being part of the problem
    TheBeastlyDude

If you have that many games in a row of bad connection, it's probably your internet. Make sure to set search preferences to "Best"

• 15. Re: On Probation? It may not be your fault, but stop being part of the problem
    rlbl

(I am obviously not talking to the people who are suffering from freezing, game/sound corruption and party fragmenting etc...)

Do people only read 1/2 a post before they comment?

Hell I ihave rage quit when this kind of bullcrap happens, but when I do I also know I am part of the problem for others getting thrown into lopside matches..

3ARC should fix the game so people do not get get kicked from matches (see Robbie's Thread)

Maybe I could have supplied the link to Robbie's excellent post... my bad (I will go look for it)

edit - found it:
    http://community.callofduty.com/message/414021309#414021309

• 16. Re: On Probation? It may not be your fault, but stop being part of the problem
    rlbl

Someone who got the point...  This thread was directed at people who run for the hills when the enemy gets a lodestar (example in jest)

• 17. Re: On Probation? It may not be your fault, but stop being part of the problem
    ladylucina

Excellent post friend. I am going to be really honest and say I have left games..... ok.. here is 2 examples why i left a game.... 1. connection interrupted up on screen for about 4-5 seconds and then repeating itself about every 15-20 seconds, sorry but i cant stay in a game like that..... 2. I have a son and daughter and every now and again i will need to leave my computer to attend to them(getting out of bed etc)...... I was in a game of DOM on hijacked before(along with many others) and we capped home flag and then capped B. then all of a sudden we got spawn trapped. the end of that game i went something like 11-38. we still won that game(they never capped B for some reason lol). No lag, no kids to attend to = i stay in game. my K/D means nothing to me. i couldnt care less about it to be truthful. if im playing an objective based game and i play the objective then i couldnt care about my K/D. i have went very negative in games before but capped loads etc and won the game. anyway sorry for rambling on lmao, but the morale is i will leave for lag and kids, other than that im in regardless of K/D

• 18. Re: On Probation? It may not be your fault, but stop being part of the problem

I'm so glad they put the probation thing on. Children constantly quitting was getting out of hand.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next