1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 31, 2013 9:16 AM by frats74 RSS

Idea of a new Zombies map

My friend and I were discussing about zombies maps and we figured out probably one of the coolest ideas for a zombies map. A high school. Call the zombie map: Centennial. The school is 100 years old and the zombies are coming. Each room would cost 500 pts except for a janitors closet which leads to some sort of underground area where the mystery box always begins and once you get the teddy bear, it flies to one of the rooms in the school. The layout of my high school would probably be one of the coolest thing ever.

• Re: Idea of a new Zombies map
    frats74

boss3mode3elite wrote:

My friend and I were discussing about zombies maps and we figured out probably one of the coolest ideas for a zombies map. A high school. Call the zombie map: Centennial. The school is 100 years old and the zombies are coming. Each room would cost 500 pts except for a janitors closet which leads to some sort of underground area where the mystery box always begins and once you get the teddy bear, it flies to one of the rooms in the school. The layout of my high school would probably be one of the coolest thing ever.

Guns in school is not a good idea.