1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 67 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2013 3:27 PM by graphitetek Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: will prestige hackers be baned from BO2 on PS3?

Reading comprehension might help you.

Re-read what I wrote. I didn't say you didn't state your claims. I said you didn't support them. Two entirely different things. But I could see how that might confuse a tiny mind.

And by the way, yes I did refute them. Easily. They were so horrendously pathetic that even you could refute them. And you're a ******* moron.

If telling yourself that you're better than me helps you sleep better at night, by all means keep doing so. But at some point you'll have to stop pretending (just like dashboarders do) that reality is quite different than dreams.

And the "go play in traffic" remark, thanks for confirming you're at the bottom of the gene pool. I seriously hope you don't breed with your sister.

• 31. Re: will prestige hackers be baned from BO2 on PS3?

No, reading comprehension might help YOU. Re-read what I wrote.

I stated them. You have no possible way of refuting them. Not to mention 5 minutes ago you said I haven't even identified the impacts when I did 10 minutes ago.

No, you didn't refute anything. At all, lol.

I don't have to pretend at all. You're horrible.

At the bottom of the gene pool? Yeah, like the walking off the cliff remark was the work of a genius.

You're just full of fallacies and hypocrisies, aren't you?

• 32. Re: will prestige hackers be baned from BO2 on PS3?
    Izjar11

you two should get married for f---ks sake!

• 33. Re: will prestige hackers be baned from BO2 on PS3?

It's just funny seeing his arguments go in circles. Eventually jeepchick or another mod will probably delete all of the comments, might as well see how long he goes on for.

• 34. Re: will prestige hackers be baned from BO2 on PS3?

I refuted them before you even stated them. lol. I'll have to re-iterate myself: you're a ******* moron. Again, reading comprehension little bro. You're lacking severely.

All you've said in your argument is literally this: "NUH UH, PLAY THE GAME". Compelling and full of intellect. *sarcasm* since you're too dense to pick that up.

You didn't acknowledge the fact that you are wrong about players constantly replacing each other with match-making when there are lol literally thousands of videos showing new connections to on-going games and lol not thousands of videos of teams remaining short-handed. Take note that I never said there aren't issues with match-making. You didn't acknowledge the fact that players who go negative are positively helping their teammates by leaving. Of course you'll use this as part of an "impact" but I digress, here you are crying over people who prestige hack. Irony.

Of course I know it's all too convenient for you to not acknowledge such facts because it simply takes a **** all over your downy-dribble.

Given all of your replies, I'd have to assess that you do indeed live in a fantasy land.

The cliff remark? Certainly not anything fancy. You're assuming I thought it was clever. I didn't. But seriously, if I was you, I'd off myself. And quick.

• 35. Re: will prestige hackers be baned from BO2 on PS3?

Calm down child.

You've refuted nothing.

Right, just because lobbies don't die all of the time means that they never die, right?

Here, I'll make one simple argument for you, so that you won't be able to twist it with hypocrisy and fallacies.

How does a host dashboarding and ending the entire game have no effect on anyone?

• 36. Re: will prestige hackers be baned from BO2 on PS3?

People dashboard all of the time, and guess what? Migration still does work. It might not work all the time, but that's not what's up for debate. Didn't have to twist anything there bud.

But now you're changing your argument to something resembling: everyone who dashboards has host.

Which simply ignores everyone who exits the game via the menu. At the same time assumes that anyone who leaves automatically has host regardless of which method they use to leave - menu or dashboard. Or alternatively, that only those hosting are the people who ever leave.

• 37. Re: will prestige hackers be baned from BO2 on PS3?

I'm not changing my argument at all, I'm merely stating one part of it. Which you still can't answer without becoming irrelevant.

• 38. Re: will prestige hackers be baned from BO2 on PS3?

I did answer. Migration.

• 39. Re: will prestige hackers be baned from BO2 on PS3?

Host. Dashboards. Game ends. Don't pretend it doesn't happen.

It has an effect. Period. There is no argument against it.