1 2 3 Previous Next 66 Replies Latest reply: Apr 24, 2013 3:53 PM by TheTripleB RSS

Entire Profile Nerfed?

My gamertag is TRIPLEB 0169 if someone can look into this...

But I just logged in to my account.  Earlier today everything was fine.  I had used my perm unlock from my 1st Prestige, and had about 5-6 unlocks left.  Now I logged in, a box pops up saying "Your Classes have Reset" and all my classes are back to the basic, I have no unlocks, half my guns, all my scorestreaks and all my perks and stuff are re-locked up.  The entire account is screwed up.  It now says NEW next to everything, locked or not.  It looks like my stats are fine, just the guns and stuff.

Any ideas?  I'm an Elite member and I do have the Season pass.

• 1. Re: Entire Profile Nerfed?

You prob had your stats reset instead of getting a new CAC.

• 2. Re: Entire Profile Nerfed?

I already prestiged earlier in the week, and I'm not back at Prestige 1, Lvl 55.  Literally... a couple hours ago I had everything fine.  Eat dinner and now it's all screwed up.  I checked.  My combat records are intact, but the recticle on Reflex is back to none of them unlocked.  It's not even like the entire thing was wiped.  There has to be a reason for it.

• 3. Re: Entire Profile Nerfed?

Something like this happened to me a few days ago, I just want to activision support live chat during the day when they were on and talked to someone about it and it was fixed in no time

• 4. Re: Entire Profile Nerfed?

Went*

• 5. Re: Entire Profile Nerfed?

So...

I got on Activision's chat, and this is what happened.  After waiting about a half an hour for it to get me through the que and connect, I waited with the chat window open another 20 minutes until someone finally responded.  Then at the end, they said they'd make a case # and kicked me back to the que for some reason.  Apparently this is global, and they'll TRY to fix it with no guarantee I'd get back what I worked on.  Based on the process it took to get this answer, I'm not extremely confident.  I'm regretting getting the Season Pass now, because it seems like it's pointless, and I imagine that the Double Weapon XP this weekend might be a bust too..

----------------------------------------

( 4m 15s ) Visitor: Hello

( 4m 47s ) Visitor: ?

( 5m 59s ) Visitor: I have an issue with my game account in Black Ops 2. I assume since the window populated that there's a rep here to help?

( 9m 18s ) Visitor: Anyone there? The issue I have is that last night I went into LOCAL and played a couple matches against some bots. I logged back into Multiplayer to play online, and all of my custom classes were reset. My unlock tokens were gone. Most of my guns were relocked. All of my scorestreaks, perks and additional stuff was relocked, And all of my emblems, bars, weapons all now said NEW on them. I need my account reverted back to what it was so that I have my things I worked to unlock back.

( 10m 12s ) Visitor: And I was curious if this means I would lose any work I did last night if and when this is fixed, as I played some other guns and unlocked stuff with them. Oh yes, and my recticles were also reset.

( 10m 42s ) Visitor: I know that's alot to read, but if you can at least acknowledge that you're there and reading it I would appreciate it so I'm not wasting my time.

Chat Started: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 11:53:56 (-0800)

Chat Origin: Call Of Duty EN Auth

Agent Bryan P

( 21m 38s ) Bryan P: Activision Support reporting for duty!

( 21m 41s ) Bryan P: Hello, thank you for contacting Activision Customer Support. My name is Bryan. Can I start with your email address and gamer name, including your console please?

( 22m 26s ) Visitor: Email: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , Gamertag is TRIPLEB 0169 , Xbox 360.

( 22m 39s ) Bryan P: Thanks for the information, how can I help you?

( 22m 52s ) Visitor: Did you see what I typed prior or should I retype it?

( 23m 38s ) Bryan P: Can you please retype it.

( 24m 43s ) Visitor: The issue I have is that last night I went into LOCAL and played a couple matches against some bots. I logged back into Multiplayer to play online, and all of my custom classes were reset. My unlock tokens were gone. Most of my guns were relocked. All of my scorestreaks, perks and additional stuff was relocked, And all of my emblems, bars, weapons all now said NEW on them. I need my account reverted back to what it was so that I have my things I worked to unlock back. And I was curious if this means I would lose any work I did last night if and when this is fixed, as I played some other guns and unlocked stuff with them. Oh yes, and my recticles were also reset.

( 25m 2s ) Bryan P: Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that, I know how frustrating it can be to run into issues like that. Don't you worry though, let me see what we can do to get this working for you.

( 25m 7s ) Bryan P: Please give me a moment to check on this.

( 25m 53s ) Visitor: NP

( 26m 13s ) Bryan P: Thanks.

( 30m 7s ) Bryan P: Thanks for your patience.

( 30m 10s ) Bryan P: We are already aware of this issue. Right now we are working on a solution that would resolve the problem and ensure that it would not happen again, so any information that you can provide us is highly appreciated. In regards with your account, Just to set your expectations, there is no gurantee that we will be able restore it to its original state, but we will try our best to do so. You can still continue in playing the game for now.

( 31m 51s ) Visitor: Do you know what caused it? And how long a fix may take?

( 31m 58s ) Bryan P: I apologize but as of the moment we don't have the specific timeframe, however we suggest that you try to check on ELITE for updates about this certain issue.

( 32m 7s ) Bryan P: As of the moment we are still investigating on it.

( 32m 38s ) Visitor: So this is a global issue affecting others?

( 32m 59s ) Bryan P: That is correct.

( 33m 10s ) Bryan P: May I ask what unlocks were missing?

( 34m 13s ) Visitor: Most of my guns. All of my scorestreaks, perks, lethals/non, the Perk Greed stuff, all of my Reflex Recticles, half my guns. I also got back my perm unlock token but lost all of my other tokens.

( 34m 35s ) Bryan P: Alright, let me create a case for you.

• 6. Re: Entire Profile Nerfed?

Hope everything is fixed for you soon. I guess I was lucky to get mine fixed as fast as I did

• 7. Re: Entire Profile Nerfed?
    gallp13

Absolutely disgraceful....good luck friend you deserve better than this, we all do.

• 8. Re: Entire Profile Nerfed?

My account still isn't fixed.  I can't work on anything that is locked, and now with double weapon XP I'm afraid to even waste my time working on that stupid Peacemaker gun, as I have a feeling they're going to wipe out all my progress I've done since this happened.

I even posted a comment on the "Open Case" that I have to see if there was an update.  No information, no response.

• 9. Re: Entire Profile Nerfed?
    CowboySr

This is a major issue that appears to be effecting many people. I hope they sort this out soon

1 2 3 Previous Next