6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 2, 2013 10:19 PM by eatcarpetnow RSS

Rank & Stats Rest..?

Has anoyone else had there game reset or rolled-back?

I went from Prestige 7, Level 51 back down to Prestige 1, Level 1.

Any help?

• Re: Rank & Stats Rest..?

Same here max prestige, all legit over 380hrs gameplay back to lvl 1, 0 prestige.                                       

WHATS GOING ON?!?!?!?

Damn, same **** happened to me, dude. Thugh, not as bad as it happened to you. Last night, I was grinding to get the gold on the MSMC (which I eventually did) I went from 2nd prestige level 52 to 55. I entered my 3rd prestige, created a new class slot, and used my permanent unlock. Today, I played around in this new prestige and got to level 10 before I had to leave to go somewhere. When I got back home, I noticed my game was having crap tons of lag spikes/freezes at the online menu. After they stopped, I got a message saying something along the lines of 'persistent rank data corrupted' and I got re-rolled back to level 52 prestige 2 without my permanent unlock, gold camo, create-a-class, nor any MSMC camo that game after the Ghostex: Delta 6 one.

I would hate to be in your position right now. All the way down to prestige 0 level 1? Wow, this needs to be fixed. I have absolutely no incentive to play this game and continuing to rank up if at any moment my achievements can be reset/rolled back like that. Who knows, maybe next time, I do get rolled back to prestige 0. I will not play Blops 2 until I get back to my prestige 3 level 10 with the achievements I had before I got hit by this glitch (the extra CaC, permanent unlock, and gold MSMC).

WolfHunter

Well it's not like there going to judge you buy your rank.

eatcarpetnow

Same here... prestiage master and eveything is back to level 1... nothing ... this is crap... fix this please.