1 2 3 Previous Next 72 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2013 8:36 PM by RoarinBlack For Ops RSS

Black Ops 2 biggest problem is not Lag, its the Rage Quiters

Its the people who ragequit every single match. I am a solo player so my team is mostly a bunch of randoms vs a party, i have to be lucky to be in the partys team side and when i am then we completely destroy the randoms.

As soon the match starts few of my random team mates leave and more of my mates will follow them in few minutes. I don't know about you but its always the same thing, the party in the opposing team stays and my team leaves me alone because they can not handle the enemy. Thats why playing vs a party or clan is so annoying because my team leaves every single match. Parties and Clans dominate every single match basically.

The only gamemode where the ragequiting isn't that high is in Mercenary because the teams are balanced here for the most part, some people may leave earlier but thats normal. Do you know how many matches i had where it was me alone  vs 6 others? its annoying and not fun at all.

Seriously Treyarch, do something about the team balance already, give the noobs their Deathstreaks back so they don't quit and leave me alone or make the matchmaking Clans vs Clans and Solo vs Solo players. Or give us a better Mercenary Playlist with only TDM, KC, DOM. In the current state the game is completely unenjoyable because of the ragequit problem this game has.

• 1. Re: Black Ops 2 biggest problem is not Lag, its the Rage Quiters

I play solo too so i get it, but all i play is KC, I do agree that death streaks had there place but i don't find myself missing them lol

• 2. Re: Black Ops 2 biggest problem is not Lag, its the Rage Quiters

I hated deathstreaks and never really used them, even when the game has forced me to select one i either took Juiced or Copy Cat. I don't need them but my team of random noobs needs it.

• 3. Re: Black Ops 2 biggest problem is not Lag, its the Rage Quiters

And what causes people to rage quit? Lag. Yeah the team balance is junk but atleast in other CoDs besides MW3 you could carry the trash over the line for a win - in this game even if you throw up a VSAT, Swarm and dogs you can still lose the game due to randoms not being able to cope with the lag; hell I can't cope with the lag. Just yesterday I pre-fired a guy with a VSAT up and lost a gun fight.

Team Balancing is a pain in the ass but there is no indication of treyarch accepting it as a valid problem. Why? Because they sold out plain and simple - all they care about now is the MLG and children because that will lead to more publicity and more cash in activisions already bulging pockets.

• 4. Re: Black Ops 2 biggest problem is not Lag, its the Rage Quiters
    vims1990

A better way to reduce rage quitting to completely remove stats from the game OR create a playlist where players can still rank up as they normally do now but K/D or W/L is unaffected. I'll also add that it's mercenary based, no party or clan can join. It'll have TDM, KC and DOM only.

Yes, I know we have combat training objectives but you're playing against bots, it gives you XP at half the rate and your challenges and headshots towards camo don't count. Just give players a way to ignore their stats and rank up for fun without worrying about stats.

Please don't ask for deathstreaks to return. I don't think I could handle seeing Final Stand or Dead Man's Nuke return to the game.

• 5. Re: Black Ops 2 biggest problem is not Lag, its the Rage Quiters

Yes the lag is a part of it but it also changes during the match, i had many matches where i went from 0-5 to 30-8.

I agree with the VSAT, i don't get it either, i prefire a guy and still die lol, thats black ops 2.

But what really drives me nuts is the ragequiters, if its only 1-2 per match then i am cool with it but my half team leave or sometimes my whole team, its annoying.

CoD MLG is a joke.

• 6. Re: Black Ops 2 biggest problem is not Lag, its the Rage Quiters
    SitRepPro

3arc never has implemented deathstreaks so they can't give it to them back.

I'd like to see matchmaking favour local players more.  I'd rather face someone much more skilled in a fairer fight than being dropped by someone near 1 second ahead who might not even be as good as me.  May be with the former I'd actually improve my own skills as a result.

• 7. Re: Black Ops 2 biggest problem is not Lag, its the Rage Quiters

vims1990 wrote:

A better way to reduce rage quitting to completely remove stats from the game OR create a playlist where players can still rank up as they normally do now but K/D or W/L is unaffected. I'll also add that it's mercenary based, no party or clan can join. It'll have TDM, KC and DOM only.

vims1990, you have my vote for the next president election!

I hated deathstreaks as much as all you guys but it seems the only way to stop people from ragequiting.

• 8. Re: Black Ops 2 biggest problem is not Lag, its the Rage Quiters

Bring back second chance! yes i said it... and i know i will regret it lol. I just want the ragequiting to be reduced.

• 9. Re: Black Ops 2 biggest problem is not Lag, its the Rage Quiters
    SitRepPro

vims1990 wrote:

Yes, I know we have combat training objectives but you're playing against bots, it gives you XP at half the rate and your challenges and headshots towards camo don't count. Just give players a way to ignore their stats and rank up for fun without worrying about stats.

Please don't ask for deathstreaks to return. I don't think I could handle seeing Final Stand or Dead Man's Nuke return to the game.

I agree.  Or at least have stats where only friends can see them.  Now that everyone's stats can be looked up on Elite people often play the games with that in mind.  I play COD4 and WaW and notice people are actually playing for fun and they're not worrying about stats too much.

1 2 3 Previous Next