32 Replies Latest reply: Feb 2, 2013 12:38 PM by LaneX RSS

More Hardcore Modes please...

daishi_ger

So if we can't have our own Server to rent, please give us morde hardcoremodes please!

There are so many funny gametypes, witch are missing: Kill confirmed, Demolution or HQ.

Only 4 Modes are to little.

• Re: More Hardcore Modes please...
    radical_53

Yes, I'm desperately missing Hardcore Headquarters for example. I'm fine with playlists and "public" servers but limited playlists aren't working for me.

wierd worlds are these

daishi_ger wrote:

So if we can't have our own Server to rent, please give us morde hardcoremodes please!

There are so many funny gametypes, witch are missing: Kill confirmed, Demolution or HQ.

Only 4 Modes are to little.

The issue is the game is not developed for the pc and as such we suffer from limited gametypes because the consoles cannot support more than there currently is.

Agreed. I was shocked and disappointed by the lack of dedicated servers as well as hardcore modes. No hardcore Nuketown either from what I have seen so far (pleeeeaaaasseee correct me if I am wrong). We purchased two copies (PC) and are pretty dissatisfied so far. As far as I'm concerned we just spent $120 on $40 worth of game.

This is really disappointing. BOPS was a great game. BOPS2 is just the same engine with all the fun stuff ripped out.

t1SweetDreamS

Plus one.  I only play hc modes because I realistic nature of it.  An do want more

salzion

I like some of the stuff in HC right now, but I have to agree that only 4 modes is ridiculously short.  I mean, MW3 had more mp maps and HC modes when it was released than BO2 does.  I'd love to see the multi-team games on HC, or dom, or mercenary, or, well, pretty much everything that is in softcore as well as Nuketown 2025.

You wanted to make this a more objective based game, and yet half the modes in HC aren't objective based.  I could live with that except a lot of things you've changed in the game are geared for objective gameplay.

Just my opinion.

yes More-More-More !!)

daishi_ger

So, I'm not anlone with my opinion, that's nice to see

But I think we must scream louder to be heard ^^

Or do you think, we can hope for a statement from Treyarch? Is there a chance?

I only bought this game to play it on hardcore and im shocked to see that were limited to 4 miserable game modes, why on earth would you go and do such a thing?

Single player and zombies are something that I dont have any intention to even try out as im only out there to compete with other non ai characters so wth, why reducing the content on hardcore and in such huge manner compared to prequel on the series?

Clearly there is maps and gamemodes allready in the game, why can't you just unlock them as such to hardcore, please?

radical_53

Yes, I think they're pretty scarce at the moment. Especially as the "normal" mode received so many additions like the multi-team modes.

They'd have to set up servers for each mode, yes, but they had them in BO too. At least something like a mixed "team tactical" server that has S&D, HQ, CTF and Sabotage in it or a mixed KoTH list with HQ and Hardpoint shouldn't be too much to ask.

The "softcore" mode is fine for many I guess but I just can't stand its speed, change in behavior and tactics or the constant chatter and pop-ups it has.

+1

I knew it would be like this the moment they anounced BOII would be matchmaling only. I don't buy the "Playlists can be added" crap, because why should wait for god knows how long until they add the necessary HC playlist IF they add it at all. If they do not understand how it important for people who prefer HC modes, let them switch the available soft-core with HC modes and see how people bombard them with complaints.

I understand why they can't add all the modes: because the matchmaking would take longer as there would be less people to match-make for every playlist. But this is exactly why I do not like this system as opposed to server browser where you can add any filters you like.

daishi_ger

So is there a Comunitymanager from Treyarch here for a little statement?

Would be very nice to know, that Treyarch has noticed our request

Please stop with this bad way to deliver a game with limited HC modes !!!! You always did the same error. We have to wait for months to have a HC moshpit on MW3... Give us now a moshpit HC where we can play a mix of all kind of game with 12 or 18 players !

I agree

daishi_ger

So Treyarch, is there any chance to get them?

KBC-Clan

Dont think so in the next weeks or months...i'm p*****!!!!

daishi_ger

I think Treyarch gives a sh**t on the PC-Comunity;

Faked us with "Yes there will be dedicated server" and now only 4 HC Modes with no response or anything here in the forum.

I guess they are all counting the money we spend them and have no time at all...

KBC-Clan

Das was ich glaube ist eher, dass sie das schnelle Leveln verhindern wollen.

Nuketown auf BO mit Sprengkommando/Hardcore war so super einfach, da war selbst cheaten schwer dagegen.

Ich zock seit 14 Jahren Shooter und mittlerweile sind Verbesserungen eher Verschlimmerungen ;-)

Ist trotzdem ne verarsche... das Spiel ist schon cool und läuft auch flüssig aber muss trotzdem noch extrem gepatched werden!!!!

Gruß

daishi_ger

Ach das ist doch alles mumpitz... kann denen doch egal sein wie schnell die Leute Lvl 55 sind ...

Genau wie der angebliche Grund das es keine mietbaren Server gibt; Die ersten hacks sind schon draussen.

Die wollen einen nur zwingen die DLC's zu kaufen um vernünftig spielen zu können, das ist alles...

KBC-Clan

Ja stimmt schon....aber schau mal... je länger du brauchst um Prestige zu erreichen, desto länger zockst du das Game auch und nimmst, wie du sagst, auch die DLC's mit die erscheinen.

Ich find MW3 und BO2 sind schon nicht mehr das, was die Leute zocken wollen.

BF3 fand ich sau schlimm...

I feel totally let down by Treyarch. If only I'd known that you're gonna shaft PC players up our collectives @sses like this...

1) You promise dedicated servers. Sure, you deliver...BUT MATCHMAKING???????? ARE YOU FREAKKIN' KIDDING ME?! Can't select my own server with known quality of play and low ping? That's like flipping a HUGE bird on us.

2) HC modes... Are you serious? This is PC, not console. Nobody in their right minds gives a shait about non-HC modes on PC. Really, no HC DEM/DOM??? No HC Nuketown matches? I'll have my money back. :|

3) LAGLAGLAGLAGLAG. Yeah, matchmaking again. Thanks for nothing.

more crap...you actually make a playable game on the pc (mw3 not playable) and then you shaft us with crap that doesnt take anything to implement? WTF does it take to put in all hardcore modes? The dedicated servers were a huge slap in the face and match making sucks...but you know what? it doenst suck as much as mw3 so i can live with that. But not a lack of hardcore modes.... thats the biggest slap in the face.

daishi_ger

I must admid; Giving us the rentable servers we want, is a dream witch hopefully comes true, someday.

I can't believe that Activision let all the money go, witch they can get with renting servers to us.

Maybe they come to mind ...

We want more hardcoe mods,like domination or hardpoint or HQ.please guys.....

Man this HC blows hard. There really scrapped the best part of the game. I would like to see a groundwar hardcore, barebones, hell even a Domination and KC.

TDM is were you go to learn the game and camp.. wth is this even in hardcore?

rented servers with a filter is gone with CoD. This alone turns me off the game here on out.

Not like it matters, this game is just small maps and SMG. Even if they made some REAL maps in their packs, im not paying another $50 to the $60 the game costs for a total of $110 for a game that cant deliver a decent experience. CoD has been the only shooter iv played with this kind of lag trouble, small map spwan system, and 1 gun for all.

I'm buying a new game, not DLC. Because of this.

Unbelievable we can't even get the DEVS to respond.