11 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2013 8:01 AM by superoo RSS

Is it fixed???

DemonHunter777

I hope I don't jinx myself, but the game has been performing very well as of yesterday and today. Been getting a lot of fair play when I go face to face with people.

• Re: Is it fixed???
    iivrruummii

Not that I know of.  This game has played the same since release for me.  Some days, I have noticeable changes but normally after a "playlist update."

PerEverto13

I have actually been getting my worst lag since before christmas. All starting since dlc launch.

Lag doesn't bother me anymore since i know how to fix it. What annoys me now is the huge number of ragequiters.

IR3DLIN3

Enjoy it while it lasts. Since the latest patch the game has become completely unplayable for me on most days. Always have a 4 bar and the delay  has become so bad I have to laugh.  I have really good internet in a region where most people have terrible internet.  I understand this is an issue when playing a game with aggressive Lag Compensation like Black Ops 2. What I don't understand is why the lag compensation ruins my game one day then on another day It doesn't affect me at all, when I'm playing with the same pool of players in the same region.

filthy3627

It is not only the worst it's been since release for me, but has jumped to completely unplayable due to being behind other players frame wise. I see someone and start shooting, get 2-3 hits and drop dead. I don't understand why I even get those 2-3 markers if on they're screen I'm already dead, it's like false hope that I might get the kill. I may sound crazy to you guys but I am also convinced that there is some sort of momentum swing or connection flip that occurs during a match, and this is why. 1 game earlier of KC I was playing with 2 friends and our team was up 67-30 and we had map control and were cleaning house. I was 13-1 and my friends were 12-5 and 11-4, then out of nowhere they started coming back and no matter what tactics we used they didn't work. I was getting killed by guys I hadn't seen yet, wanted bullets, insta deaths and more!! And before you ask, surprisingly no host migration and the enemy team had not rage quit,same teams, same game, drastic turn of events. We lost 100-90 and I finished 18-17 and my buddies were 14-11 and 15-17 after owning the first (HALF) of the match. Something is going on behind the scenes that we are not aware of because I've also come back from crazy deficits that I know I shouldn't have won. Thanks for listening and no I'm not crazy and I hope this doesn't make me sound as if I am.

Trust me, you are not crazy.

DemonHunter777

and I thought I was crazy about the unstoppable comebacks

superoo

H great post,yes whn i was in Canada i started to have excellent connection,no problem all ok,i thought how much better it is here than the uk,where i also live on and off,within 3 days couldnt  win anything hitmarkers,frame rate skip teleporting,it was awful,coldnt belive it i played no different i was getting pushed on the screen,nobody around me ..lightwieght didnt even work felt like i was carrying a iron bar,nobody would die unless i unloaded a whole clip,i w as dying whilst always reloading,absolute terrible connection even tho i was on 4bars.....came back to the uk it was so quick i didnt know how to play it almost ridiculous..This game has many issues we will nevr understand...the ones that say it plays perfect are in denial..

xRabid45Kx

No.