2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 2, 2013 11:26 PM by lipe123 RSS

Hail to the new patch

RapidAdjustment

Guys, TreyArch,

At this moment I'm really frustated and I'm getting the feeling that we're gettin' screwed up our twinkle twinkle little stars....

It seems that General ******* Failure is spawning a big amount of incompetence at an unknown to me division of TreyArch that implemented Lag compensation or forgot to code something like "kick player with BS connection who screws it up for all the other players"...

How is it possible that this issue is still there and why is it getting worse....oh wait...

<Announcement/News Flash/Breaking News from the Future>

Issue will be fixed in Black Ops 3 because we have acknowledged the fact that hosted dedicated ranked servers aren''t that bad after all. Please keep on playing our wonderful coded creation so everytime you shoot a massive load of freakin' bullets, it wil go straight through your opponent without damaging him and, this is one of my all time favorites, your opponent gets the possibility to do a freakin' BMUS a.k.a. Beam Me Up Scotty which means something like "8 steps to the right and 8 steps to the left in 1 second so he can shoot you in the face and you DIE!"

</Announcement/News Flash/Breaking News from the Future>

Keep it coming, It's getting worse! Tonight I was playing a couple of laggy games until that forsaken Coca Boaty Hijacked map was presented to me. Every single player was doing the moonwalk followed by the Robot. The session was freezing/lagging with intervals of 0.5 / 1 / 3 seconds for the total lenght of the game and shooting was something you could only dream of... we nearly won the fight but then it became worse for the last 30 second and our team stranded upon the only iceberg in the Caribbean Sea, which is in no way visible to the naked eye...

@TreyArch

A big thanks for the insanely stinkin' patch Steam squirted upon me today. Thank you, thanks a million billion. All is fixed now, yeah, shooting isn't an option anymore, no no, a new gametype has been introduced without mentioning this in your release notes, you naughty you.

It's called "Switch between more servers while playing to see if the high latency is acceptable and hopefully you won't have to do the robot anymore" gametype... Yeahhhhhh 100000+ for that.

Beware, Infinity Ward screwed it up for MW3, You guys are nearly there.....

@All

Now....Let's enjoy the new gametype...

Don't worry, don't feel frustrated about all that is happening to you. Just wish you are on the 100ms lag team instead of the 1800ms team.

Don't be mad about the fact you spend approximately $100 or €100 for a game including Season Pass that probably isn't tested with the use of horrible connections or is alpha tested at the compound of L'Oréal by a bunch of intoxicated, drugged up monkies. I really hope they're alright by now.

1 / 10Gb internal network testing..Check...

All beta tester have extreme stable connections..Check...

Is it time to financially squeeze out those dumb PC gamers..Check...

Just play Lag Ops 2 on your PC, Shut the Beep Up and if you're unhappy buy a Xbox360/PS3.. Period...

My PC contains a i7 3960X proc (Stock clocked), 32GB DDR2133 capable RAM but for the sake of Blops2 clocked at 1600, a single ATI 6990 running at 800Mhz (Not overclocked to 880Mhz), Raid0 SSD set running 950MB Read/550MB write, a damn stable connection speed of 120Mbit down and 10 Mbit up, a Bigfoot NIC and Intel NIC (same laggy result on both). Doing 11ms while testing World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, etc., Leeching without speeddrops or whatsoever. My specs are more than sufficient to run Blops2. Advice such as setting the screen brightness to low so the network latency will be reduced so that I can get a Headshot while aiming on someones head instead of aiming on his feat will be discarded ;-)

TreyArch is in deep feces atm, they bugged the fix and apparently really don't know how to solve this, fact! Why?

They haven't addressed this issue or given any official statement regarding the latency issues WE ALL experience.

Am I wrong? I googled... Yeah I really did that...

I still hope this issue will be resolved. This game is so damn addictive but simply unplayable at this moment in time.

Get your act together TreyArch, make things work again, don't let your fan base down!

Spent some of the $1 billion that was earned within the 15 days after launch to get things right!

I'm really looking forward to all of your DLC's not only because I've already paid for them.

Switching Blops2 Only mode to Social Mode now, going to give some love to all humanity, waiting for the MOAP.......Out

PS.

If I get 1000000 Likes, My mommy and daddy will make TreyArch fix these issues.

I was aiming for a puppy but unfortunately for me, a big no-go......