1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 72 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2013 8:36 PM by RoarinBlack For Ops Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Re: Black Ops 2 biggest problem is not Lag, its the Rage Quiters
    deamonomic

I have to agree there >.< got placed in bronze cause I lost every single placement match... and the next 10... why? lag? no... the other team being better? no... the other team being a.... team? no... my team sucking worse then the other team... yeeeeessss.... seriously, did better then the winning team every placement match and still lost. thats why now If i play alone, its for the challenge not the win.

bigjgray wrote:

I see more rage quit when it comes to League play. Plus L.P sucks if you dont ahve a team.

• 71. Re: Black Ops 2 biggest problem is not Lag, its the Rage Quiters
    vims1990

There's no doubt in my mind that lag is the cause of rage quitting.

But how often do players rage quit when games aren't going their way? I find it selfish that players are happy to stay in when they do well but once they do bad, they leave not even half way through a match in progress.

I thought that it was my scorestreaks that made players quit but once I switched to team support scorestreaks (no Lodestar, no Swarm, no Dogs etc), people still left.

YouTubers are hypocritical when it comes to rage quitting. Whilst they complain about people leaving their "YouTube worthy" matches, they leave when their match isn't considered "YouTube worthy" to watch.

It's gone to the point where most COD players believe that everyone's a winner.

• 72. Re: Black Ops 2 biggest problem is not Lag, its the Rage Quiters
    RoarinBlack For Ops

I ragequit and idc if my team mates do it either? the game ALWAYS puts new people in your game?

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next