11 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2013 6:42 PM by Adam_Hare RSS

Fix the game!

Instead of doing updates about worthless crap how about you guys fix your game? All the crap they did in the las update was dumb, how about you guys get rid of the hackers/prestige glitchers.  Fix the servers and all the problems connecting and not being able to hear the rest of your party after leaving a game.  Oh, and by the way put the spawn delay back in Hardcore Teamdeathmatch! i have been playing call of duty for 5 years now and this is the first game they removed it and its nothing but a mess.  You cant even get on a high killstreak half of the time because you kill a guy and right away hes behind you shooting you in the back.  Ive had a 3 k/d in every other call of duty and am barely holding a 2 in this game.  sorry to be the guy complaining but i just needed to vent and tell these guys to FIX THE GAME!!!

• Re: Fix the game!
    DemBou

u mad bro?

barneykiller

hahahaha couldn't take you serious.

ChestSplittah

Sure you have had a 3... Aimbot and other hacks don't count.

XxDemoDanxX

Maintaining a 3kdr on other cods was easy. This game is a totally different story. I struggle to keep my ratio above 3.30kdr every day

ColdChilln88

A lot of people's kd could be high if they wanted to but not everyone feels like trying all the time. O have no motivation to keep my kd that high. There are a lot of times where I'm playing just out of boredom or other times where I'm doin well bit just don't put down the sticks and my games go south due to lack of interest. Kd is fun to have a good one bit I've seen plenty of people with average kds get high scores which could be them just trying harder. Could be connection whatever I think you all know what I'm talking about. Sometimes your just playing going thru the motions

XxDemoDanxX

You are right that most people who have average KDRs often do better than their stats show. I personally have fun trying to improve my overall kdr. I dont rage quit often either. If i am not going to get a good kdr in a game i will try to play the objective and get the win. But it does take some motivation to try and maintain a high kdr

ColdChilln88

No doubt and there are definitely better players than others and there are times where I am trying and I either run into someone trying harder better than me better connection whatever trying doesn't always mean you'll do well.  I start off going hard as,I can but I think my problem is ill lose interest but just keep playing due to boredom or insomnia which doesn't help the kd .haha

hyper72

Game is total shyt next to mw3.... I go from having great games to up and down luck kills..... I know how to fix this easy everyone will be happy ok are you listening wait for it ok..........."Remove the lag compensation" then eveyone will be happy.... Like the old days simple........ Then everyone will buy the DLC maps....... Instead of being pissed off and boycotting them simple and easy management.

Don't be a tryhard.