1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 54 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2013 12:40 PM by LargeLentils Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Lets stop playing Cod

So thats what happened to you chronicles of CableGuy thing you had going.

Bummer

• 31. Re: Lets stop playing Cod

I wish there was more competition for this type of game.  There are other shooters, but they are almost like other genres.  I wish Valve or someone would come out with something new.

There are still lots of good older games like MW2, COD4, etc that still has players, but I've really played them to death.

• 32. Re: Lets stop playing Cod
    CableGuy

Griefbot wrote:

So thats what happened to you chronicles of CableGuy thing you had going.

Bummer

You've lost me on this one....I've not got a clue what you're talking about.

• 33. Re: Lets stop playing Cod

Same here.  I really love the game when it's working.   I'm always on here complaining about lag, but it's not because I hate the game.  If I did, I would have already stopped long ago.

• 34. Re: Lets stop playing Cod
    obzi

There's been thousands of boycott requests over the years and not a single one has worked.

• 35. Re: Lets stop playing Cod
    parnezzi

halo 4 has fanboys that are past the age of 12, and halo 4 is literally a blatent rip off of the CoD series anyone who isn't a die hard halo fanboy can see that

• 36. Re: Lets stop playing Cod
    starbuckfrack

All the people who boycott this game , even though they bought it, will STILL buy the next one because "they hope it will be better".

I promised never to buy another type of game out there. Then I posted once with my opinions on their forums and never looked back. How many people here can say they wont play this game or wont buy another but meanwhile still hang on the forums ?

• 37. Re: Lets stop playing Cod

I haven't played the game since Jan 31st  hoping some issues would get worked out while I took time off. I have beeen busy with work and other things in life so I can't say I haven't wanted to play though.

Like Starbuck said most people keep buying hoping the next will be better. Maybe the new generation of consoles will kick some ass, that is when I will buy the next COD.

• 38. Re: Lets stop playing Cod
    SitRepPro

And a decent campaign.  Dom!

• 39. Re: Lets stop playing Cod
    SitRepPro

clarettrick wrote:

ive already got rid and will never buy a cod again or play any of the games, however the fan boys will keep on buying this trash even though there is way better games out there for some reason...oh wait i forgot cod is noob freindly so thats why.

Try Rainbow Six then if you want an anti-noob shooter.  Let me know how well you do...