5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 10, 2013 1:37 PM by frats74 RSS

how long you guys going to let the hacking continue?

this is pathetic i get matched up with someone cheating hacking and lag switching almost every match the only time there isnt as many hackers on is early in the day i feel this game is a wast of money its almost impossable to play my stats and profile are ruined because of this i report these people but nothing happens i keep getting matched up with the same hackers. id like to have my stats fixed i have proof of a few cheaters in my vault if my stats arent fixed within the next few weeks i will be expecting a full refund for the game i did not pay 60 dollers just to have losers hack my profile and stats if you guys want names of the cheaters i can gladly give them to you along with video footage of them hacking this is way out of hand and needs to be fixed it is causing people mental stress to say the least and i can tell you rite now if you guys blow me off and dont do anything about this i will not let this go you can count on that i will do whatever it takes to make my word heard. my online id for playstation network is UnkinkedBobcat i hope you guys do the smart thing and look into my account and get it fixed i have had all i can take of this.

• Re: how long you guys going to let the hacking continue?
    frats74

UnkinkedBobcat wrote:

this is pathetic i get matched up with someone cheating hacking and lag switching almost every match the only time there isnt as many hackers on is early in the day i feel this game is a wast of money its almost impossable to play my stats and profile are ruined because of this i report these people but nothing happens i keep getting matched up with the same hackers. id like to have my stats fixed i have proof of a few cheaters in my vault if my stats arent fixed within the next few weeks i will be expecting a full refund for the game i did not pay 60 dollers just to have losers hack my profile and stats if you guys want names of the cheaters i can gladly give them to you along with video footage of them hacking this is way out of hand and needs to be fixed it is causing people mental stress to say the least and i can tell you rite now if you guys blow me off and dont do anything about this i will not let this go you can count on that i will do whatever it takes to make my word heard. my online id for playstation network is UnkinkedBobcat i hope you guys do the smart thing and look into my account and get it fixed i have had all i can take of this.

What do you mean?

dflannagan10

Hi UnkinkedBobcat,

If you see someone that is violating the MW3 Code of Conduct, email the Infinity Ward Online Services Team at report@infinityward.com. Be sure to explain what the player was doing, and provide evidence when applicable (either through a screenshot or Theater clip).

If your stats were unwillingly modified, this team may also be able to assist you with fixing that.

frats74

dflannagan10 wrote:

Hi UnkinkedBobcat,

If you see someone that is violating the MW3 Code of Conduct, email the Infinity Ward Online Services Team at report@infinityward.com. Be sure to explain what the player was doing, and provide evidence when applicable (either through a screenshot or Theater clip).

The Ban Hammer takes time to come down. They must confirm without a reasonable doubt.

Reporting innocent players of Violating Activision's Banning Policy is called "griefing".

dflannagan10 wrote:

Hi UnkinkedBobcat,

If your stats were unwillingly modified, this team may also be able to assist you with fixing that.

I doubt it.

Status Quo has to be established.

ie.

His Stats was "allegedly" hacked and his K/D was reduced to be .10.

He has to provide proof of what his K/D was before it was "allegedly" hacked.

Foreseeability is also going to be an issue. His gameplay has to match his Stats.