8 Replies Latest reply: Feb 12, 2013 3:26 PM by Jhumpss RSS

The game is progressively getting worse with each hot fix.

formula57

Since this last hottie, the game runs in slow mo and people are doing Matrix maneuvers.

Seriously wft

• Re: The game is progressively getting worse with each hot fix.

It's to the point now where they need to just reset it back to what ever settings they had at launch. This is just ridiculous now. My guy is moving super quick, that means all my actions feel sped up specifically ammo consumption and recoil, it sounds good but it's not.

Cheezbrger

Ya it's to bad that they can't get it right.  You would think with the $Billions$ of dollars they make off of these games they could hire some people who can get it right.  But then again that would mean that they would have to spend to much of those $Billions$.

Game companies have become like the government in the way they run their games.  SAD SAD SAD

snorubit

Apologies but... was there another hot fix today? I agree that for me, the game played great intially but after the first TU it really went downhill and generally has maintained this trend with each update.

It has gotten progressively harder to find a decent lobby and the MM is terrible. I landed in a room last night, there were three people that I couldn't kill. Post match, went to their gamer cards and two were from Mexico and the last from Canada.

Border to border is really great MM for a gaming experience (I am in the Central US). Incidentally, the lobby leader was in fact one of the guys from Mexico with a solid two bar connection. He went 33-8 and has a k/d barely over 1.0. Perfect.

ROXSTARUK

I hate to ***** but after the last few nights giving it a try I have to agree... its gotten atrocious, I hadn't noticed how bad it was until I went to play a different game... I couldnt understand what was happening at first and then I realised, I was having fun! Something I'd long forgotten whilst playing Black Ops 2...

I'll probably stick with zombies but the multiplayer is a shambles, there is no arguing it so I won't, anyone who doesn't notice the problems then all good too you and I envy that you can have fun playing the game!

Roush

I just wonder if this is a location issue - I never have these issues but appears I mainly play with people in my area - I always see my area code, just asked, etc.

snorubit

Location def. impacts ping which is a matchmaking problem. I think that the MM needs to be tweaked. The SPM plus the addition of the DLC seems (for me) to limit my available pool of players.

I am constantly facing people that I literally and simply cannot kill as in go 0 'fer against them. So bad that I now take note and check gamer cards. If indicated, these people are often quite far out of my region (I am in Austin, Tx).

When playing with others even 5-600 miles away, it is a world of difference. I am all for a "fair" gaming experience and agree that SBMM is great in theory but not at the expense of a decent lobby. I would rather face a whole group of 600SPM players but at least know that my shots register than face a bunch of guys with a similar SPM to mine but have some if not many who take shots like a high schooler on Spring Break.

xxspectrexx

Be glad that you guys can even play the game. I can find a match at all and it's been like this since the last update. It tried EVERYTHING. I know it's not me because when I play Battlefield I can find games easily. I tried resetting my Internet, my NAT is open, search on Best, deleted and re-downloaded the updates, cleared the Xbox cache and nothing. It's still the same. I can't find a lobby therefore I can't play the game. Back to Battlefield it is.

Jhumpss

It's not much of a problem for me in pubs, however with the low amount of players in league play, I can almost never find a game where I have good connection, everyone will be shown with a perfect 4 bar connection yet people are teleporting around the map and performing tricks only previously seen in the movie, 'Wanted', I am from the UK.