3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 12, 2013 6:48 PM by jenvcrain RSS

What the hell?!?!?!?!

ARandomPerson

Ok so I'm playing Domination and at the end of the first round I get a Swarm and Attack Dogs, then I go to Xbox guide and when I back out to cap the spawn flag, my [REMOVED BY MODERATOR] screen is frozen and blurry. Anybody else have this problem, because it's already pissed me off, because OBVIOUSLY Treyarch can't release a game without a bug that screws you out of a Dogs and Swarm.

• Re: What the hell?!?!?!?!

This has happened to me and others who have posted on these boards as well. I think it's a known issue. It sure sucks so I hope they fix it soon. Just be sure to not bring the Xbox guide up in between rounds for now.

ARandomPerson

Yea it especially sucks when you have killstreaks you're using the next round, but this is an issue that should be fixed BEFORE release date.

Yep I totally understand. It's very frustrating. It definitely sucks to not be able to use those kill streaks and not be able to continue playing in a match that was going well. On the bright side, since the issue is so easy to replicate hopefully that means it'll be easy to fix.