8 Replies Latest reply: Feb 13, 2013 1:07 AM by Quintrix RSS

Die Rise Maxis EE question.

Gilgamesh 13th

Keep getting stuck on Die Rise.  Steps that I have done in the game.

1. Nav-table is built (Already) and Power is turned on.
  2. Round two:  We have stepped on the elevator
  3. Round two:  Stepped on the "Simon Says" emblems.
  4. Round two:  Bought the sniper off the wall and shot the two orbs/balls out of the dragon's mouth.
  5. *Now here I have tried two different steps. One we never took the balls out from under the lions paw's  &  another time we did.
  6. We killed Zombies @ the Buddha room until we heard we had enough. 
  7. Now recently we had Stu get the knives and upgrade them.  Then we heard another message from Maxis. 

At this point we have had multiple attempts at reviving Rusman, regular people, shooting at the buddha's and even other people have had the upgraded knives. Same result everytime...  nothing. 

I'm starting to think that MAYBE the only problem is ... maybe someone in the group hasn't put the "tranzit" nav-card in,  I know I have. 

I've seen multiple videos and some steps done differently.  If anyone has videos, their own personal info or anything that could help... I would greatly appreciate it. 

Xbox GT:   Gilgamesh 13th                  ***Take Care

• Re: Die Rise Maxis EE question.
    Gilgamesh 13th

Anyone who has completed it and that could put their two cents in would also be greatly appreciated.

blablatj

Not sure what you mean by 'we heard we had enough' you should hear a message that reincarnation is the key. After that you can shoot the PaP ballistics in the room. When we did it our guy shot the Budha. We didn't insert any navcards as they keep saying wrong one.

What round and how many rounds did you go for when you were shooting the zombies in he Budha room?

Gilgamesh 13th

We were in the buddha room around 3rd/4th round.  Stayed there til Round 19.  Had two different people with pap knives.  For awhile two of us killed next to the buddha's and the other two were up top.  Wondering if all four of us should have been on the ground level near the buddha's / center room.

Gilgamesh 13th

Also in one of my many attempts we heard loud and clear "reincarnation is Key" or something along the lines.  And we never had any success with or without the orbs.  When the person had PaP'd Knives.

blablatj

Sounds weird. Did you have anyone in your game who had done the Maxis side? 

Apparently you can't redo Maxis side until you do Richtofen again. That's we're I'm at. I've done Richtofen, next game we did Maxis and last night we got up to punching the legs of the tower for the Richtofen side but got killed.  So I can't do Maxis with any lobby until I complete Richtofen.

Hope that makes sense.