1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Jul 22, 2013 10:46 AM by malky1979 Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox
    malky1979

Thanks for the info guys, could have saved everyone a lot of time if Activision or whoever just said that months ago. The small 2week's I had playing dlc 4 maps were a fluke or just to encourage me to buy 2 and 3 before it stopped finding games?  . 2 map purchases wasted, shame as parish was an amazing map with an mp7 and claymores. 

• 41. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox

Same as me mate, I think the words "ripped off" come to mind

Done everything but I am coming to the conclusion that I have been a victim of Criminal Fraud. The problem was well known about by the company and the product still sold, basicly corporate theft.

So I then tried to call activision.......... Surprise, surprise, cant find a phone number for customer services.

• 42. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox

sorry to hear you guys are going through the same thing but I guess we should not be to shocked about it between the hackers that go unchecked on thier servers and the fact that nothing is ever their fault this type of problem was expected. done with cod games for good this time last time they get my cash and then say not our responsibilty.....

• 43. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox

ATVIAssist wrote:

OK. We need to have these steps completed before we can determine any other causes.

Complete these steps before we can determine any other causes? We did bro, now what????

So it's been 3 months since I posted on here and still nothing?! I havn't played COD much after getting Skyrim for Christmas from my husband. And today I put MW3 in and I STILL can't play DLC4?! I also like many above have no issue with my internet, wirewall, or port forwarding. Everything worked just fine after installing DLC4 for about 2 weeks. Then Xbox updated and then no more Multiplayer with DLC maps. YES it was that update. How do I know? BECAUSE EVERYTHING WORKED BEFORE IT! And then after it nothing. Like I said above, if I press <| to disable DLC content, everything works fine, JUST NO DLC CONTENT! If I delete DLC4, the others work fine. So this is obviously something to do with the new update and DLC4 together. Going on about port forwarding when you have SEVERAL people telling you that they did everything you said and still nothing, and that with their personal experience (like mine) shows it to be the content, then WHY don't you people actually look into the real problem?! Did we all really pay for this content and we now can not play it, or in most cases, any of it. And are you people really doing nothing about it?! Poor business bucko :/

• 44. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox
    OoT0x1coO

Hi i deleted a title update on mw3 because the memory stick it was on was currupted, when i now go on mw3 it comes up on Xbox 360 "This Game requires an update but  the update couldn't be found, i have searched for the title update on the market place and have looked on the Xbox website

• 45. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox
    OoT0x1coO

Hi i deleted a title update on mw3 because the memory stick it was on was currupted, when i now go on mw3 it comes up on Xbox 360 "This Game requires an update but  the update couldn't be found, i have searched for the title update on the market place and have looked on the Xbox website

• 46. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox
    wakkywak

im having the same issues!!! I paid good money for this, for nothing!  ive got dlc4 and it doesnt find games with good connections... I can only play the original maps... I am very disapointed in infanity ward..  I should by law be eligible to sue surely?!?!? they havnt even been bothered investigating, makes me so frustrated, if they cant fix their issues then be responsible for ur mistakes and refund these angry customers!!!

• 47. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox
    wakkywak

im having the same issues!!! I paid good money for this, for nothing!  ive got dlc4 and it doesnt find games with good connections... I can only play the original maps... I am very disapointed in infanity ward..  I should by law be eligible to sue surely?!?!? they havnt even been bothered investigating, makes me so frustrated, if they cant fix their issues then be responsible for ur mistakes and refund these angry customers!!!

• 48. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox
    alexchico

I'm having the same problems. I made a quick research and what I found gives me the creeps, people using PC, PS3 (me included) are also having the same problems. Waht is sad is tha Actvision Is doing completely nothing to help their costumers. I'm from Brazil, but I payed for the 50$ PNS card, used my money to purchase the DLC (Map pack 4) and my games rate dropped signifcantly.

Please Activision honor your founders and respect the people that support your busines by buying your games, without us you guys are nothing.

• 49. Re: no games found after dlc4 on mw3 xbox
    alexchico

I'm having the same problems. I made a quick research and what I found gives me the creeps, people using PC, PS3 (me included) are also having the same problems. Waht is sad is tha Actvision Is doing completely nothing to help their costumers. I'm from Brazil, but I payed for the 50$ PNS card, used my money to purchase the DLC (Map pack 4) and my games rate dropped signifcantly.

Please Activision honor your founders and respect the people that support your busines by buying your games, without us you guys are nothing.