10 Replies Latest reply: Feb 14, 2013 2:54 PM by RMY-CJHOUSTON RSS

looking for Clan ps3 and pc  [COD] BO2

i'm looking for an active clan for the playstation and pc. I'm almost always online every day

weekdays: 17:00 - ...

sat-sun: almost everytime

i'am a very active player who want to join a clan to play more in team and go competitive also i wanna join a clan because its fun to play with teammate.

About myself:

IGN: Oowjh

Xfire: i can make this if necessary

headset: Yes

available for lans: Yes if they're close enough

tournaments,...: I'm always in for that

ps3 --> here im midskilled,highskilled so i wanna join a good clan who wants a player for their competitive team. i like sniping ( quickscoping/noscoping ). I'm very motivated player and will always do everything for the team to win and have a good game.

pc --> Here im mid skilled, and im looking for an active clan who wanna teach me some more ' tricks ' of the game and help a bit so that i can join the clan cod team at the end and play competitive.

more questions ? ask them me in a message.

grtz oowjh.

• Re: looking for Clan ps3 and pc  [COD] BO2

Sound like my kind of guy fancy a tryout ?

FB

Hey if your looking for a new competitive clan for BO2 come join Killing For Beer. This is a new clan I am starting where I want to have a lot of active players competing and working together. I am focusing on recruiting good players. Just click on this link to apply

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/4370159#

Are you under 18 and you want to join a good active clan get lots of wins a better kd and most of all have fun ... if so then i've got the clan for you join NotStopRampage clan on the ps3 and i can promise you will have fun ! Their will be a competitive side also but you dont have to be the best of the clan to participate so join now ! https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/4364771 <--- Apply through that link ! Only one rule be under 18 !

SubZeroPS3

DIZE

Established by an experienced and dedicated clan leader of over two years, DIZE is currently recruiting new members for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. We will provide you with support in the battlefield and we'll work together to become the best. DIZE is interested in members who are:

1) Active Players

2) Supportive Teammates

With these simple two requirements, we ask no more since a mere prestige emblem does not correctly determine a player's abilities. A player should not be recognized by their prestige emblem but of what they are capable in the battlefield. We do not require, but highly recommend a mic for upcoming Clan Operations and Clan Challenges. Together we can become the best. If you are interested in joining, apply here: http://dize.enjin.com/

um i would love to tryout in pc bo2 i want to join a clan add me my name is sonic(trollarch)

britishsligean2

check out Ashes of The innocent (AoTi) we are a very active global clan with over 60 active members with members in Europe based in places such as Ireland, the UK and the Netherlands that play on multiple consoles xbox, ps3, wii and pc, our ps3 division is active within the clan challange's and has gold tags, our xbox division is active within the leagues, we have a structured ranking system so we are not a messy clan, we are a very community based clan and always help our fellow clan mates out, we have our own website, forums and xat chat so finding people to game with is always easy, visit our website ai-hq.com for more info on us and to fill out an application

ISiXxI

I am a part of the Elite Clan Shadow Company. We have 3 Elite clans (all currently active and leveling) and over 120 active members.

Our clan is based upon military structure and is broken down into 12-14 man squads. Each squad focuses on 2 game modes and they play together consistently. I am a Squad Leader of the Ghost Warriors squad, and my job is to lead my men into every game and keep a constant strategy going. We have locational call outs for every map to optimize our teamwork and we have designated practices every week to hang out together and have fun while focusing on our game play as a team.

-What to expect when you join:

1. Consistent winning and a boost in KD. The last 5 people to join my squad has had a 0.4 kd boost AT LEAST because we try our best to cover your back.

2. We wont break down. The clan has been together with the same structure for over 5 years. We dont plan on the clan failing anytime soon.

3. Teamwork. We are COMPLETELY BASED on teamwork.

4. Commitment. We are as committed to you as you are to us.

5. A true website. Our website has forums and a chat box for all to have access to and use as they please.

6. A mature community. We focus on maturity and do not associate with immature players.

-Requirements:

1. You must be 16 years of age (unless you meet with a member)

2. Must have a mic (for callouts and communication)

3. There are no more requirements! No KD requirements, no Win/Loss requirements, etc.

So give us a try! Check out our website

www.shadowcompanyhq.com

I am more than willing to accept any friend requests on PSN for anyone interested and I will walk you through the process! Just reply on here mentioning Shadow Company and Ill help you out!

If you decide to register, during the check-in process, tell them that ISiXxI sent you! Those are all I's not L's lol

Have a great day!

RMY-CJHOUSTON

Console ARMY is looking for like minded gamers to join us. We are an organized group with a website for our community. We are also a registered Top 100 Clan. Must be 15 or older, be mature, and have a mic. If interested please visit http://www.consolearmyhq.com/ for more information. Tell them CJ sent you.

A little more information:

We have game nights where we get together and play public lobbies

We have 3 Battalions

1st Battalion The Americas

2nd Battalion Europe

3rd Battalion Australia

We support both XBOX and PS3 versions of Black Ops 2

We have 400 members within the three Brigades

CoD Brigade (Call of Duty Black Ops2) (7 squads)

BF Brigade (Battlefield 3) (12 Squads)

Mercs Brigade (HALO 4) (2 squads)

What Console ARMY has to offer:

Facebook              

YouTube                 

Online Community

Structure              

Organized

http://f.cl.ly/items/2C3F0C26341l44040n3b/recruit%20black%20ops.png

Posted Image