10 Replies Latest reply: Feb 15, 2013 8:16 AM by hyper72 RSS

::::: ATTENTION LOYAL FANBASE::::::

Just thought you would like to know

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/12711.html

• Re: ::::: ATTENTION LOYAL FANBASE::::::
    steelydeely

I posted some info on this a couple days ago and a mod removed the post.

Ali-A did a video and said Activision has the rights to the names "Space Warfare 1,2,3,4" , "Secret Warfare 1,2,3,4" and "Future Warfare 1,2,3,4" so theres going to be no shortage of COD anytime soon. Just hoping they dont do the Space Warfare one. Ehhh

lil bump

Izjar11

And that's new to us?

Did anyone here think they would NOT release another title?

Bigmoose589

another COD game ....... http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/210/119/+_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png

Mojo33

Wow, a company who's sole business is making video games has plans to make another video game.

Shocker.

ScrewURoundEYE

This is old news, but this is why they don't expect it to perform (in sales) as previous CODs. The new title will obviously be on the "XBox 720" and the "PS4" as I'm sure most understand and know.

Now we, as gamers, would need to spend between $200-$400 for a new console and $60 to maybe as high as $75, for the new COD title on the next gen consoles. There is no way millions will be made or spent on a new game, on a new console without compromise. If Activision has any brains, they will not have any exclusivity deal with Microsoft OR Sony in the next title, but they should contract with both companies to bundle the game with the purchase of a new next gen console, unless they really want to push the COD franchise to Microsoft and just tell us PS3 gamers to go F off. With COD being the #1 franchise on consoles right now, it would serve all three corporations to do this deal.

Now will it actually happen, IDK? Is this deal just what a gamer should want or expect, especially us PS3 gamers I would think so, but.... it definitely makes business sense to do this. I guess answers will have to wait for a few more months.

Let me say this, regardless of how the game looks, feels, or plays online, I will call this shot now. There will be far less underage players in the next release as it will probably cost between $300-$500 for some kind of next gen console and COD title bundle or to buy it all separately, that some parent just won’t fork over, unless they spoil their kid rotten.

sstang1

Please Call of Duty for the love of God don't do Space Warfare - First sign of a Laser and I'm OUT.

hyper72

Can you do one with really bad lag compensated to feck stuttery and poor graphics full of shot gunners snipers and campers and also can we have poor hit dectection insta deaths please please oh wait a minute we have blackflops 2