3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 15, 2013 12:25 PM by Kaitie2011 RSS

Looking For Clan [PS3]

100ajk

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for a PS3, BO2 clan who play for fun, nevermind the K/D. If possible members no less than 14 yrs old and at least 10 members. I like to have fun and have a laugh, I don't play competitive but I try to pull off challenges like Ninja Defusing etc... Not many people I know play BO2 a lot and I am a team player so I'd love a group of people I can play with. If I'm welcome to your clan and it is right for me, please lert me know some things about it.

My PSN is: xX_100ajk_Xx

• Re: Looking For Clan [PS3]
    ~LAc~ BodyCount

Renegade Elite Caln - PS3

http://renegadeeliteclan.org

Members from all around the world.

Squads with squad leaders.

Take part in elite clan ops and challenges.

If this is what your looking for then check out the website and tell them BodyCountUK sent you.

Cheers.

RMY-CJHOUSTON

Console ARMY is looking for like minded gamers to join us. We are an organized group with a website for our community. We are also a registered Top 100 Clan. Must be 15 or older, be mature, and have a mic. If interested please visit http://www.consolearmyhq.com/ for more information. Tell them CJ sent you.

A little more information:

We have game nights where we get together and play public lobbies

We have 3 Battalions

1st Battalion The Americas

2nd Battalion Europe

3rd Battalion Australia

We support both XBOX and PS3 versions of Black Ops 2

We have 400 members within the three Brigades

CoD Brigade (Call of Duty Black Ops2) (7 squads)

BF Brigade (Battlefield 3) (12 Squads)

Mercs Brigade (HALO 4) (2 squads)

What Console ARMY has to offer:

Facebook              

YouTube                 

Online Community

Structure              

Organized

http://f.cl.ly/items/2C3F0C26341l44040n3b/recruit%20black%20ops.png

Posted Image

Kaitie2011

Hi the clan I'm in is the BzK clan. BzK stands for Blitzkrieg and we are a fast growing clan who is currently on a 16 gold streak. Here is a little bit more infomation about our clan. You can add me on PSN my name is Kaitie2011

Blitzkrieg is a fast growing, and highly experienced gaming clan for the PlayStation 3 platform. We were founded February 25, 2010 and have been expanding our influence ever since. We provide an active forum, mature member base, and strong leadership. Currently we are exclusive to Call of Duty: Black OPs II and Battlefield 3, but we will be expanding into Grand Theft Auto V once the game is released. Skill level is not our main focus. We look for dedication, maturity, and a will to improve. We help you develop your skill and shape it properly.

The setup of our clan is very simple and straight forward. It gives easy to learn ranks and leadership positions, allowing all members to understand the chain of command. Members always know who to direct their questions or concerns to based off of different criteria. We have a very open ranking system that gives members the opportunity to rise up to a new position. Everyone has the opportunity to lead the clan and insure that Blitzkrieg remains fun and professional.

We provide our clan with an ever growing amount of features:
    » Professional, one-of-a-kind website
    » Discussion Forums
    » Activities
    » Relaxed community
    » Skilled players
    » Training
    » Very generous sponsors and contributors
    » Skilled graphics designers
    » Highly experienced and hardworking clan leaders
    » Scaleable member ranks
    » Prizes and giveaways
    » Clan Operations and other competitions
    » Clear guidelines and operations
    » Long-term friendships
    » A focus on YOU
    …And much more

I hope you all choose to check us out. I know you won’t be disappointed. If you have any questions, please contact me on this website. If you would like to apply, please message me on this forum, email us at
    BZKClan@bzkclan.com, or visit our Elite page at https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/176531. Thank you very much for your time.

~Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan~