3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 17, 2013 1:45 AM by ehSnax RSS

Modern Warfare 4 is coming this year

ShadowsOfLegion

The actor who plays as Captain Price in the Modern Warfare games has confirmed that him and Infinity Ward are working on MW4 to be release this year even thought Infinity Ward is trying to cover up the leak by saying that it isn't but wait lets think here community didn't Treyarch try this BS of saying no we haven't confirmed that but turned out ok hold on wait here it comes yes Black Ops 2 announced and came out. Also, why would the actor that plays as Captain Price lie to the fans that MW4 was in progress he wouldn't so like I said MW4 will be coming an can't wait bc Black Ops 2 is a joke that's why I came back to MW3 this game is awesome an can't wait until MW4 comes to put Treyarch's Black Ops 2 to shame.

• Re: Modern Warfare 4 is coming this year
    Restore_Hardcore

Ya this is old news bro. I hope MW4 is as good as CoD 4 cause MW3 kinda sucked with ricochet. I think Activision should let 3arc do their own thing and leave CoD to IW. I'm more excited for Respawn Entertainment's game though, those boys should create a game to kill the one they started.

I really do hope that you are right.

ShadowsOfLegion wrote:

I came back to MW3 this game is awesome

Aha! Don't worry guys, he's trolling.

*flies away*

@Restore_Hardcore

They won't go back to COD4 since all these designers' prides are bigger than their brains. I'm not gonna be buying another Call of Duty unless they make some serious changes in the right direction. Probably will buy the next 3arc title but time will tell and I'll def wait to see reviews and lots of gameplay before making any decisions.

You're right though. Treyarch should go off to make non-COD games. I think it's apparent they're trying to stray away from it (probably bored) but when they try to be original when trapped inside the COD-box, it has some rough edges.