10 Replies Latest reply: Feb 19, 2013 12:41 PM by TheBeastlyDude RSS

Why Black Ops 2 is a WASTE on the PS3

realjoker

I recently just got blacks ops 2 on the PS3 and yes it is a good game but not as good as MW3. However I understand that COD games are made for the xbox 360, fine that's okay.

Blackops 2 on the ps3 for me is an epic fail. for example:
Bad connection (the lag in the game is just crazy)
The game keeps freezing on my ps3. I will be lucky if i mange to play 4 bops2 straight games before it freeze.
The game itself also freezes for about 4 to 10 seconds then carry’s on from where it froze.

I don’t.t mean to be rude but come on. Ps3 gamers paid the same price for the game as xbox360 gamers. Probably even more by PS3 gamers. At least the best thing the developers can do is actually fix the game so that it runs smoothly on the ps3 and if you are not prepared to do these for the ps3 then next time make sure that the next cod games are half price for ps3 gamers then we won’t have to COMPLAIN because at the end of the day ps3 gamers paid a full price for the game and we are only playing half of the game because the other half does not work.

This issue is not just about me but by a lot of ps3 gamers who are also experiencing the same problem. I seriously don't understand how you people do your job because every year we always complain about the same issue over and over and over. Mainly lag and sometimes freezing.

So for the next cod games, don’t even bother with campaign, multiplayer, perks, guns, kill streaks or any other pointless stuff. Your next goal is to fix only 2 things which are the lags and the game consistent freezing.

By the way i am not just some random person complaing. I play a lot of cod games and my 30+ lonewolf champion badges and over 40+ elite prizes will show for it.

I think cod elite still owes me 1 or 2 prizes they have not delivered yet. lol

• Re: Why Black Ops 2 is a WASTE on the PS3
    maltyz_

Your 4 months too late to complain, and you've made the 4 millionth complaint thread. What did you hope to achieve by this? Don't like it, don't play it!

realjoker

I am playing black ops 2 zombie right now on the ps3 and it just froze my ps3. lol.

I would like to use this opportunity to say that sony will not replace your ps3 for free if it crashes.

ChestSplittah

It is a 2nd rate production.

You forgot to put the theater mode, god! the theater mode on PS3 really sucks, I cant upload a clip because it gives me an error (The file couldn't be renderized) but before it starts to lag alot and some times it gets frozen for more than 10 seconds.

sieparry

If Activision gave the developers more chance to develop the games 100% instead of rushing for a yearly release then they could do more testing for other systems instead of focusing on the 360. Yes, it's the developers fault but the blame should be pushed on Activision for hurrying the process.

TheBeastlyDude

realjoker wrote:

I seriously don't understand how you people do your job because every year we always complain about the same issue over and over and over. Mainly lag and sometimes freezing.

It's because no matter what, you still buy the game. There was ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to believe this game would fix any of the problems of previous COD games. This is what happens when there is no competition for FPS. If you want a change, do so by not buying the games.

mitpro

I play both and I have to tell you.... other than a few minor issues, PS3 is actaully better for me.  I don't lag as much and win more gun fights.  The issues I am seeing are: last to get updates(which I don't mind) - sends you back to mp home screen when cant join a game(kind of annoying) - elite data issues(clan not showing in elite apps-annoying).  There is lag on both systems and I have to admit...is less on PS3.  As for the crashing...sounds more like a PS3 issue than a COD or dev issue.  Thats just my two cents...and realize...XBOX members pay $50 a year to be online.  so naturally they will get things first.