6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 6, 2013 10:32 AM by elshaug RSS

PC gamers have been abandoned?

VIKING.exe

- There are no signs of the Elite;

- An overwhelming number of hackers appearing every day;

- To punish a hacker, we players have to gather evidence, post video on youtube and contact support. That is, we have to do all the work. (?)

Can not be possible that such an accomplished team in making one of the most influential games of the current pop culture in the world,
Fail to develop a functional anti-cheat system....... or don't give a ****.

• Re: PC gamers have been abandoned?
    chnsaw

I don't think it's the most influential game any longer due to the extreme lack of support PC players get.

Hacks are rampant, and they don't care, they have your money.  I didn't buy the new game, not will I buy any more games from them, they do not care about us, so no more money from me. And they no longer do anything about the hacks, so you are wasting your time trying to report them.

I play Medal of Honor Warfighter now, screw these clowns....

Are you guys really still play this game when Battlefield 3 is 9.99 euro? Just leave this franchise forever like I did. All CoD games are a discrase of FPSes. I will never ever ever play or buy any CoD after I made the mistake of buying this piece of crap ...

We where left in the cold the day the game was released, with all the pre-sales bull, like yes the pc player will get RDS and we ended up with some hack fest lobby system, and no support because the PC version has no anti-cheat system and the gamers have to police the game them selves whats the point in that????

Indeed. The number of cheaters=hackers is enormous! Few months ago it was easy to find cheater about evening. Now every evening this F***** game is UNplayable because of them!!

And what developers do? - F&^K US!! Without soap...

/Ava

kvn8907

Personally, hackers aren't really a concern for me. What I'm concerned about is that there is absolutely no ability to communicate in-game in Spec Ops. Why in the world would they do that? So, if I ever want to talk to someone while doing Spec Ops, I need to use some third-party program like TeamSpeak or Steam voice calls. So, Spec Ops on PC is basically playing independently with someone you can't talk to, can't gesture or communicate with, and likely will never see again. Amoebas can communicate better than two strangers playing Spec Ops.

I was so glad when Call of Duty: Black Ops II came out that all you have to do is press the Z key to talk to people, and it comes with an in-game text chat. Why that wasn't included in the PC version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops still boggles my mind.

After 2hours multiplay im dropping this crap... Never again activision!