6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2013 5:24 AM by davwebworld RSS

Misusing of kick/ban power

hi all , actually i posted this message for the technical section of CoD MW3. Basically i am a victim of abusing kick/ban power of other players on server like Hardcore S&D amic , Server Clan , Europe S&D , many others. This is the most bad thing that these guys are misusing the power for kick/ban other players just because they are not better player than others whereas other good loyal & moral ( people who are not cheating) players are suffering. It is my request to members of CoD technical support section that please dont make any thing or give power for kick/ban to others ( except the Admin who is the real authenticate person knows that who is cheating & who is not ) so that honest player can play game safely & securely.

Please think on this statement & it is my request to you to make harder rules for cheaters who are abusing these powers.

Thanks for reading....

• Re: Misusing of kick/ban power
    frats74

Just wondering... how often are you kicked out? Does this happen while you're still in the lobby or already in-game?

no it wasn't happen to me oftenly ( or everytime )....but many times. Mostly happen to me when i was playing nice , it feels very bad when something like this happens with the honest players.

Thanks for ur response...

frats74

That is a bummer. I play on Xbox so I don't know who to contact with regards to Abuse of Power on PC/Servers.

as u r playing on Xbox , if u want to complaint about cheating & other staff. Then to whom will u go for complaint ?....i dont know much the Xbox.

frats74

When in-game on Xbox we can file a complaint against a specific player by highlighting the Gamertag and selecting the offense, such as Cheating or other offensive behavior like language or profile.

Other ways I personally report cheaters is by reporting it to @IWEnforcers on Twitter and the other is by sending an email to report@infinityward.com. Those two are one's who handle the verifying and banning of cheaters.

If you want assistance with something else not related to the Banning Policy, you can send a Tweet to @ATVIAssist and ask them for help.

nice ur information & some staff which i searched online is a better option now i m thinking.....

sorry for my delayed reply i was out station .... this is really cool ( Xbox ) and facilities , features , platform & other thing i want to use these all things by myself. may be i will buy Xbox around 1st week of march ( i have wait for my salary )...

thanks for every thing buddy.....play like a rocker have fun