3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 19, 2013 10:04 PM by frats74 RSS

Why won't MW3 XBox 360 find any matches for me?

I am able to play MW2, Black Ops, and Black Ops 2 with no problems.  I have never had trouble with MW3 until the last 3 days.  Now it tells me it can't find any games to match me up with.  I didn't change anything on my network or my console.  What gives?  How do I fix this?

• Re: Why won't MW3 XBox 360 find any matches for me?
    frats74

Disable your DLC.

So I can't play online with my DLC anymore?

frats74

wykael wrote:

So I can't play online with my DLC anymore?

Not sure.

Do you have all DLC's? The reason why I'm asking is because I have all 4 DLC's (Elite Premium/Founder since day one) and I have no problem at all finding matches. I have come to the conclusion that players who don't have all 4 DLC's are the one's having trouble finding matches.

In MW2 when a player didn't have a certain Map Pack, that player is simply placed in another lobby that has other players with same Map Pack collection that he/she has. That way, that player still gets to play with what they have. Even if they don't have all the Map Packs.

I don't undertand what's going on with MW3 and I certainly do understand your situation. You have a right to play with what you have. Unfortunatley, it's a game of chance. On some days you'll find matches with DLC's turned on on certain times. Sometimes, you don't.