1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 197 Replies Latest reply: Jul 4, 2013 10:07 AM by BobbyMcGee Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 80. Re: Black Ops II Wii U - Treyarch's Guide to the Wii Remote
    YrekaBakery

And what does AA have to do with recoil?  Dual analog aim assist jusnt reduces your maximum turn speed when an enemy is front of you.

• 81. Re: Black Ops II Wii U - Treyarch's Guide to the Wii Remote
    The_Tickler

YrekaBakery wrote:

And what does AA have to do with recoil?  Dual analog aim assist jusnt reduces your maximum turn speed when an enemy is front of you.

This is wrong. If an enemy is moving and runs across your reticle your sights will be pulled along with them. This is more than just reduced turn speed.

People complain all the time about aim-assist when they're aiming at someone and another enemy runs across their crosshairs, pulling them off target.

• 82. Re: Black Ops II Wii U - Treyarch's Guide to the Wii Remote
    YrekaBakery

no, it's not wrong. 

yes there is dragging

yes there is maximum turn speed reduction

yes i'm well aware of the thousands of threads devoted to complaining about it.

this is not an AA discussion or thread. 

recoil has nothing to do with AA.

the wii remote controls are not broken unless you consider Wii Remote AA 100% necessary to play the game.

• 83. Re: Black Ops II Wii U - Treyarch's Guide to the Wii Remote
    The_Tickler

YrekaBakery wrote:

the wii remote controls are not broken unless you consider Wii Remote AA 100% necessary to play the game.

This is my topic on what I consider the biggest hurdle that wiimoters contend with:

http://community.callofduty.com/message/414003886#414003886

This is Pwnsweet's topic on all current issues with the wii remote:

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413938215#413938215

Neither topic has much mention of aim-assist.

• 84. Re: Black Ops II Wii U - Treyarch's Guide to the Wii Remote

YrekaBakery wrote:

no, it's not wrong. 

yes there is dragging

yes there is maximum turn speed reduction

yes i'm well aware of the thousands of threads devoted to complaining about it.

this is not an AA discussion or thread. 

recoil has nothing to do with AA.

Just wanted to point out, the turning problem I have is nothing to do with AA. It also happens when I just want to change direction. When I do that I often get killed by someone in front of me, because I just changed direction and my gun and camera are pointing to the floor and is slow to drag back up. About the wired connection, I didn't play lastnight, something came up..

• 85. Re: Black Ops II Wii U - Treyarch's Guide to the Wii Remote
    like2nap03

The_Tickler wrote:

YrekaBakery wrote:

This is wrong. If an enemy is moving and runs across your reticle your sights will be pulled along with them. This is more than just reduced turn speed.

People complain all the time about aim-assist when they're aiming at someone and another enemy runs across their crosshairs, pulling them off target.

That actually annoys me.  Try to aim at on guy and someone sprints in front of him, so the cursor locks on to that guy and it follows him.  It doesn't just slow down it sticks to them like glue.  It's actually harder to break the lock on than it is to achieve it.  I actually died trying to fight the cursor off of one guy and back on to another the first few DA matches I tried.  Took me a few matches to adjust to that and just pull the trigger instead of fighting the aiming.  I have to adjust to that whenever I try DA cause it's not my preferred controls scheme and I don't use it much. 

If you got an SMG though it's a guaranteed kill.  Since the cursor is stuck on the guy all you have to do is pull the trigger.  None of the shots miss and he'll be dead before recoil is a factor, or before the lock on breaks, as long as you react fast enough.  I've learned to start strafing when I see someone sprinting.  They do have to get the cursor on you to get the lock.  So if I strafe before they start to aim, your average players isn't good enough to achieve the lock right away on a moving target.  In the event that I do die in THOSE gunfights you can tell the guy is just spraying and hoping.  He's just moving back and forth and holding the trigger.  When they get the lock on it's much different.  It stays on you and follows you till you die...which doesn't take long with the high rate say a PDW fires.

• 86. Re: Black Ops II Wii U - Treyarch's Guide to the Wii Remote
    Wozny

Am I the only one who has never touched my Wiimote deadzones since MWR? Never knew what they did.

• 87. Re: Black Ops II Wii U - Treyarch's Guide to the Wii Remote
    EliteKing

i think you might be.

ive kept mine at 0 or as small as possible since WAW.

im still having issues turning with the wiimote.

when DAs can turn on a dime straight across the screen...

i try to turn on a dime and my cursor goes flying up in the air.

its annoying and it costs lives that are not of my enemy.

• 88. Re: Black Ops II Wii U - Treyarch's Guide to the Wii Remote
    infinitlag

I tryed 0 deadzones once, and I couldn't walk straight! I don't know how you do it.

My deadzones are just really small.

• 89. Re: Black Ops II Wii U - Treyarch's Guide to the Wii Remote
    EliteKing

idk man, i guess i have steady aim as a perk genetically encoded in me, lol.

1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next