11 Replies Latest reply: Feb 25, 2013 7:32 AM by LuRcHED RSS

1 bar problems...

vaporeon6000

I have recently been getting 1 bar in almost every game,when I got the game for the first time I used to have 4 bars as everyone,then one of the patches happened and I got down to 3 bars,I didn't mind that but after the latest patch I have been getting 1-2 bars in almost every game and it's really frustrating.I don't really mind the 3 bars I just want to be able to play without lag.

My wifi router is right next to my Wii U and my internet is pretty fast..

• Re: 1 bar problems...
    LuRcHED

Been having issues the last 3 days. Normally 4 bar. Now I suffer from game to game with 1-2 bar connection. Been running in place fer dayz...

LuRcHED

Just left a HCTDM match because I was struggling with a 1 Bar connection. I couldn't even run out of our spawn. Was kill relentlessly. This needs to be addressed.

Ugh, the same thing has been happening to me on the ps3. Never had connection problems before, have 20,000MB left of downloads for this month and a fast broadband connection. Ever since the latest update this has been happening to me, 4 bars for a few seconds, I run a bit, and it's 1 bar. Frustrating as all hell I can't plaly a single game.

Convict7

It annoys me how unstable the connection is on this game, last weekend I'm killing everyone and barely have any disadvantages caused by lag, infact there seemed to be none, all my deaths were just because I got surrounded, missed my shots or just couldn't take down all opponents that were on my sight.

Then this weeks sucked ass, right on Monday I start getting very unsteady connection, jumping between 2 and 4 bars, it's horrible again, but what was even worse, all the sudden the next games were just 1 bar.

And now, the game has been terrible again, just my last games on Demolition were lag free, but over there I sandly noticed the reason I dislike the game mode, rage quitters.

Clofairy

I have been getting quite a few 1 bar matches this weekend even using the 'Best' connection settings. D:

Hopefully the upcoming patch fixes all this laggg.

Clofairy wrote:

Hopefully the upcoming patch fixes all this laggg.

I've been hoping for this since the first patch, but it seems everytime they do a patch, it gets worse. If it hets worse after the next patch i'm sure it will be a TOTAL waste of time me ever playing this game anymore. I certainly don't need it to be any worse than it is now.

LuRcHED

Sufferring the 1-Bar connection at 12:43pm PST. Played 5 games with no issues. Can this be looked at. BTW, I live in CA and have a excellent internet connection.

BobbyMcGee

I haven't had internet for a few weeks, which seems not so bad considering what you guys are going through. Well I decided screw it today and did the last updates/hotfixes whatever since I've been gone, and decided wtf ill try multiplayer just to see how bad it could be...

Nat was strict, ping times are prob around 150, I could test it if anyone really cares, but anyway I played through the lag for 2 rounds and wasn't doing awful, well even death kill ratios anyway, but I know the connection isn't great, its really bad actually. Guess what it showed my bars at though? Steady 3 bar yellow connection, everyone was 3 and 4 bars though.

Oh yeah, I was using my cells WiFi hotspot, a serious lame connection. I mean for one its WiFi not hardline, and for two its through my virgin mobile pre-pay internet, I just created a WiFi hotspot, I put my phone 3 rooms away in my kitchen where it gets the best reception, my wii u has a full four bar connection to my phone, and my phone is a 4 out of 5 bar connection. It is running on 3g because I live like 20 mins from the Adirondack mountains, its a 4g phone but I can't get coverage where I am. So just how the hell is any of this possible? Just to connect it took way longer than with good high speed internet WiFi, but back then I had 3 to 4 bars. What do these bars even mean, seriously.