5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 14, 2013 3:38 PM by AxelSpoonz RSS

How to become Elite Premium Member?

StefanProV2

Hey readers,

Heres my question; I've looked around, but how do I become a premium member for Elite?

I know costs are $49,99 a year, but I don't know where to buy it.

I've recently started a clan for MW3 and to earn clan exp/badges I need a premium member in it, which will be myself.

So if anyone can help me out on this one, Thanks in advantage

Yours sincerely,

StefanProV2

• Re: How to become Elite Premium Member?

as far as i heard all players got elite premium for free this year i might be wrong but all players in my clan count for black ops 2 clan ops

frats74

StefanProV2 wrote:

Hey readers,

Heres my question; I've looked around, but how do I become a premium member for Elite?

You can't. Elite Premiums are no longer available.

StefanProV2 wrote:

I know costs are $49,99 a year, but I don't know where to buy it.

They were.

They were available for purchase at such places like Gamestop or Walmart and virtual stores like Xbox Marketplace or PS Store.

StefanProV2 wrote:

I've recently started a clan for MW3 and to earn clan exp/badges I need a premium member in it, which will be myself.

Tough luck.

With Elite issues related to Clan management I doubt you'll even be able to recruit a Premium member to join you.

I wanna be able to lvl up my clan for MW3 since I have members of my clan that only play MW3 I didnt know you had to renew that **** like its a driver license can someone help me with this problem or is my MW3 clan members SOL?

AxelSpoonz

Hello CzarDaGreat,

I regret to inform you that the Premium Elite service is no longer being offered. Existing premium members cannot renew as the service is entirely free. Please note that clan events for Black Ops 2 are all free to enjoy for both Free and Premium Elite gamers.

Regards,

Activision Support ^AxelSpoons