2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 26, 2013 2:13 PM by Somethingwasnothere RSS

New Barriers in Infected?

unicronhound

Just started playing MW3 again, took a couple weeks off, now when I go and play Infected on Dome it almost seems like a barrier against throwing knives on the dome's catwalk. I ALWAYS used to get 4-7 TK kills on the campers up there, now I can't seem to get a single one because they're getting deflected left and right. The only ones I can get are on the people camping on the ladders' openings. Anyone else noticing this?

• Re: New Barriers in Infected?
    Somethingwasnothere

I know what you mean, I was playing infected on Dome just a little bit a go. I would have some of the damn campers had I been able to hit them from under the catwalk. The only I could get at them was climb the ladder and, of course, there we poeple laying prone just waiting for me to do so.

I really think they should either not allow camping up there or allow the throwing knifes to go through the catwalk when your underneath it.

• Re: New Barriers in Infected?
    Somethingwasnothere

I know what you mean. I was playing infected on Dome and there were damn campers up there. I tried using the throwing knife from under the catwalk, but it wouldn't do anything. It would just either get stuck in the catwalk or bounce off. The only way I could get to the campers is climb the ladder, and as you probably know, that's suicide.