1 592 593 594 595 596 Previous Next 6,020 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2013 12:07 AM by kastro187420 Go to original post RSS
  • 5,930. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    ChestSplittah

I totally agree. I inserted myself primarily due to how long I've been playing these games and only want a quality product. Some people would merely get hung up in the chance to be a part, rather than play a part.

• 5,931. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    kastro187420

ChestSplittah wrote:

I totally agree. I inserted myself primarily due to how long I've been playing these games and only want a quality product. Some people would merely get hung up in the chance to be a part, rather than play a part.

Yeah, that's the biggest thing I'm worried about with a public Beta, especially if they just limit it to x number of people, or only people who are Elite Premium or something. What I'd like to see is have them go through someone like Combat Testing like EA does sometimes. Combat Testing actually takes their job pretty seriously, and they have a great bug reporting system in place that really collates the data and verifies it.

• 5,932. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    ChestSplittah

kastro187420 wrote:

ChestSplittah wrote:

Yeah, that's the biggest thing I'm worried about with a public Beta, especially if they just limit it to x number of people, or only people who are Elite Premium or something. What I'd like to see is have them go through someone like Combat Testing like EA does sometimes. Combat Testing actually takes their job pretty seriously, and they have a great bug reporting system in place that really collates the data and verifies it.

I couldn't foresee them doing the Premium only testing. That wouldn't be right. I want some serious sitdown and get up in it testing. People that would have time and could take time to get into.it. I'm glad that Teanah, Candy, G IH A IN ID II, came and passed the time with us. They actually collected data, and inserted it in-game, as they saw fit. We all should appreciate that. As I said many 1,000s of posts before under 2 different accounts... This is the most back and forth ever on CoDHQ. That is a huge plus, and shows humility, the ability to be humble, caring..

Even though we play the game all the time, paid for it. We sat here everyday and wanted to make things better overall with their help. Not just the "omg, da shotties suck and the lag comp is killing me because I pay for da shiznet." I'm referring to some balance issues, errors with perks and so on. Hopefully these good folks will return and "possible dance on a table for release day, hmmm MP reveal maybe!!

• 5,933. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    3barconspiracy

what is this thing in MW2 when there re not points gained in domination and something like "nuke alarm" sound is going on and on and on, is it hacked lobby?

• 5,934. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    JBurn244

Speaking of MW2, the update that fixed the Favela texture also repaired the player count numbers. But soon after the update, it was back to '0/0 players in playlist --- 0 players online'.

Please allocate some engineering resources to fix this! Some people still play the game, you know!

• 5,935. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    Foxhound-Pro

Just so we're all clear. MW2 discussion is off topic.

• 5,936. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    3barconspiracy

i have question for Tina or Ghandi or anybody else from IW
    are u guys planning to add new game modes or anything to MW3?

• 5,937. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

HA!

Would be nice, but with the track record IW has this game hasn't been a thought to them since MAY/JUNE,  at least.

• 5,938. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    3barconspiracy

anyone heard of bufferbloat?
    check on youtube "Black Ops 2 gamers! It's NOT LAG Compensation it's BUFFER BLOAT!  "
    so are we wrong whole time about lag comp? lol

• 5,939. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    Foxhound-Pro

"Lag comp" is the new boogey man that is used to desrcribe many situations where lag, software and hardware faults come to light.

In some cases, yes it, buffer bloat, is causing people lag and a bad game. In some cases it isn't.