1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 73 Replies Latest reply: May 26, 2013 5:26 AM by Exiled-From-Hell Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Level 45 Clan (PS3) - Authentic Killaz is Now Recruiting for MW3 & BLOPS 2! (Updated)

What up im Battle im 20 San Diego California is where I stay at. i am looking for a clan to join. I made a new account. I haven't prestige and wont in Mw3 only because I don't want to lose my guns but if its a requirement for your clan then I will prestige I play mw3 and bo2 on ps3. Mostly play 2v2 and 3v3 TDM and Free For All. but im down to start playing other stuff. ima stoner/pothead I'm hella not annoying. im a serious gamer i play for fun i dont rage or rage quit. I play everyday I got a headset I actually talk and not one of thoses annoying 13year olds. Hit me up gamer tag is BattleMulla_

MY KD IS LOW NOW ONLY BECAUSE I MADE A NEW ACCOUNT GIVE IT A FEW DAYS AND MY KD WILL BE 1.0. MINIMUM

• 51. Re: Level 50 MW3 / Level 26 BLOPS 2 - Authentic Killaz (PS3) is Now Recruiting!
    Exiled-From-Hell

~~~~~~~AUTHENTIC KILLAZ IS NOW RECRUITING!!~~~~~~~~

Information:

Clan Tags: oAKo

MW3 Level: 50

BLOPS 2 Level: 26- 500xp from 27

Clan Leader: D1nOnly-420-

Members: 67 (Kicked Inactive Players)

Platform: PS3

BLOPS 2 Clan K/D: 1.35

BLOPS 2 Clan SPM: 306.51

------------------------------

We play everyday and enlist in every challenge or operation available. Most of the time we will get Golds and will level up fast.  I'm looking for dedicated people who will put forth the effort to actually help in clan events. We don't give free rides, so if you know you won't help much then don't even bother putting in an application.  We are primarily  focused on BLOPS 2 at this time, so therefore we are only accepting applicants for BLOPS 2.  We only accept mature players with over a 1.30 K/D and a SPM over 250. If interested please follow the link below and put in an application on our page. Applications will be processed within 24 hours.

Authentic Killaz - https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/2169676 - Join Now!

• 53. Re: Level 45 Clan (PS3) - Authentic Killaz is Now Recruiting for MW3 & BLOPS 2! (Updated)

I applied, hope you will accept me! PSN is itsmrtom

• 55. Re: Level 45 Clan (PS3) - Authentic Killaz is Now Recruiting for MW3 & BLOPS 2! (Updated)
    Exiled-From-Hell

If you have applied and not been accepted, it's because of one of a few reasons. You either have too low of a K/D, too low of a SPM, or you don't even play BLOPS 2. As the message states we are only accepting applications for BLOPS 2 players.

• 56. Re: Level 50 MW3 / Level 26 BLOPS 2 - Authentic Killaz (PS3) is Now Recruiting!
    Exiled-From-Hell

Information:

BLOPS 2 Level: 27 1800xp from 28

Members: 64 (Kicked Inactive Players)

BLOPS 2 Clan K/D: 1.36

BLOPS 2 Clan SPM: 310

We play everyday and enlist in every challenge or operation available. Most of the time we will get Golds and will level up fast.  I'm looking for dedicated people who will put forth the effort to actually help in clan events. We don't give free rides, so if you know you won't help much then don't even bother putting in an application.  We are primarily  focused on BLOPS 2 at this time, so therefore we are only accepting applicants for BLOPS 2.  We only accept mature players with over a 1.30 K/D and a SPM over 250. If interested please follow the link below and put in an application on our page. Applications will be processed within 24 hours.

Authentic Killaz - https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/2169676 - Join Now!

• 57. Re: Level 50 MW3 / Level 27 BLOPS 2 - Authentic Killaz (PS3) is Now Recruiting!
    Exiled-From-Hell

Information:

BLOPS 2 Level: 27 1800xp from 28

Members: 64 (Kicked Inactive Players)

BLOPS 2 Clan K/D: 1.36

BLOPS 2 Clan SPM: 310

• 58. Re: Level 50 MW3 / Level 29 BLOPS 2 - Authentic Killaz (PS3) is Now Recruiting!
    Exiled-From-Hell

Information:

BLOPS 2 Level: 29 2100xp from 30

Members: 59 (Kicked Inactive Players)

BLOPS 2 Clan SPM: 308.54

We play everyday and enlist in every challenge or operation available. Most of the time we will get Golds and will level up fast.  I'm looking for dedicated people who will put forth the effort to actually help in clan events. We don't give free rides, so if you know you won't help much then don't even bother putting in an application.  We are primarily  focused on BLOPS 2 at this time, so therefore we are only accepting applicants for BLOPS 2.  We only accept mature players with over a 1.30 K/D and a SPM over 250. If interested please follow the link below and put in an application on our page. Due to problems with Elite, after I review your application you will be required to accept an invitation I send you to join.  This is due to the fact I can't view applications normally I must view them via the notifications menu. Applications will still try to be processed within 24 hours.

• 59. Re: Level 50 MW3 / Level 29 BLOPS 2 - Authentic Killaz (PS3) is Now Recruiting!
    Exiled-From-Hell

Information:

BLOPS 2 Level: 29 2100xp from 30

Members: 59 (Kicked Inactive Players)

BLOPS 2 Clan SPM: 309

We play everyday and enlist in every challenge or operation available. Most of the time we will get Golds and will level up fast.  I'm looking for dedicated people who will put forth the effort to actually help in clan events. We don't give free rides, so if you know you won't help much then don't even bother putting in an application.  We are primarily  focused on BLOPS 2 at this time, so therefore we are only accepting applicants for BLOPS 2.  We only accept mature players with over a 1.30 K/D and a SPM over 250. If interested please follow the link below and put in an application on our page. Due to problems with Elite, after I review your application you will be required to accept an invitation I send you to join.  This is due to the fact I can't view applications normally I must view them via the notifications menu. Applications will still try to be processed within 24 hours.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next