5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 1, 2013 11:26 AM by Izjar11 RSS

anybody got a scuff controller?

are they any good just brought one for the hell of it, and before someone says modded controller blah blah blah, they are competition allowed

• Re: anybody got a scuff controller?
    Highwayman0226

I looked into them.  I don't really see much point for PS3 personally.  They might give you a slight advantage being able to shoot when you have to jump.  Other than that, there is no benefit for the PS3.

Jaggajatt187

I really want one, but can't justify spending 100$+ on a controller just for CoD. I want to be able to knife (I play tactical) and do jump shots. Instead I opted for the Kontrol Freeks which was a much cheaper option and I see a big difference in aiming with them.

How is the controller? Have you noticed any changes to your game? And is it worth it?

They're perfectly legit to play with I think. Look at all the people with crazy head sets, they get an advantage from them but it's not cheating. Same goes for the controller it is just more sensitive & makes the button layout better.

ctrl-s

You can save by sending in your own OEM controller to be modded. They mark up their OEM controllers quite a bit.

I love my scuf. Taller domed sticks help with aiming precision and speed, and trigger stops help with firing / ADS reflexes speed. Removed rumble packs make it much lighter and the no slip coating is a win for me as well.

Izjar11

GSUFPITS wrote:

are they any good just brought one for the hell of it, and before someone says modded controller blah blah blah, they are competition allowed

I use the new PxIot0485 based controller, looks like this:

http://www.weblogsinc.com/common/images/2634287974241518.JPG.19313260267924226