1 13 14 15 16 17 Previous Next 190 Replies Latest reply: Jun 8, 2013 11:37 PM by KirikaRyoko Go to original post RSS
  • 140. Re: Whats ruining Black ops 2 for you?

Bad Matchmaking

Lag

Dreadfull Spawn System

Host Migrations

Split Screens for MP

Lack of HC modes

When the game plays fine its good fun but sadly it is too inconsistent...

• 141. Re: Whats ruining Black ops 2 for you?

For me its the same yada yada.

Spawn system is dreadful

Lag is completely ruining the game

But also, getting matched up with players whose skill level is far beyond mine. I wish this game would pair me with people of similar rank and ability, not in a lobby full of rank 5+ prestige players and prestige masters. Honestly give us noobs a chance to have our stats semi decent when we start out, not a .78 kdr and then have to fix it which takes, forever, unless we prestige and reset our stats :(

• 142. Re: Whats ruining Black ops 2 for you?
    TheSurgeon83

The spawns. That's the only game breaker for me.

• 143. Re: Whats ruining Black ops 2 for you?

Getting team killed over a care package. Like really? I earned that package, ****, I have people ask me HEY WARRIOR Can I get that package? And if i change it and its not like a swarm or k9 usually im like yeah sure go for it but to get someone to act like they are going to protect u and then bam shoot or knife u and steal it? like c'mon!

• 144. Re: Whats ruining Black ops 2 for you?

For me its got to be probation. Its takes the pi&£ big time! I jump out of a game at the END while waiting for lobby to fill up an bang PROBATION! This is the worst cod ive ever wasted my money on! Spend more time in probation than playing an threw no fault of my own! If cod 4 an mw3 wlhadnt been so hacked now i would defo be playin that again rather than this shi*#

• 145. Re: Whats ruining Black ops 2 for you?

Hit detection. (?Lag or frame rate loss)

• 146. Re: Whats ruining Black ops 2 for you?

-- Lag! Lag! Lag Comp and being on the wrong side of it most of the time (with very good Internet connection) and all the BS that creates - #1

-- Host Migrations

-- Spawn System

-- Matchmaking

-- No respawn delay in HC (should have at least 5 - 10 seconds for class change)

-- Lack of HC gametypes

-- Headglitching -- cheap

-- QuickScoping -- total BS in this game requiring very little skill -- cheap

-- OP pistols -- I have been killed many times by a pistol while putting AR rounds into the shooter and having started shooting first

-- Maps with too much clutter, camping and headglitch spots

-- Pace of the game -- 40mph characters running around has hurt tactical play, turning BO2 into a mostly run-n-gun game

• 147. Re: Whats ruining Black ops 2 for you?
    GoldenFAL

Spawn System is the most effin problem on the game.

• 148. Re: Whats ruining Black ops 2 for you?
    xmrythem

TG SteelRain wrote:

-- Lag! Lag! Lag Comp and being on the wrong side of it most of the time (with very good Internet connection) and all the BS that creates - #1

blah blah blah

-- Host Migrations

people quit games.

-- Spawn System

this is patched all the time. take hijacked or slums. you used to spawn trap with sentries and guardians, now you wont spawn in front of them. and hijacked for example you spawn under ground now.

-- Matchmaking

has to do with who's online at the time, who's in your party, what everyone's preferences are, as well as those you get matched with, all while doing it in a timely manner.

-- No respawn delay in HC (should have at least 5 - 10 seconds for class change)

-- Lack of HC gametypes

ffa is needed imo

-- Headglitching -- cheap

what do you want to do, have all cover waste and ankle high? Headglitching has been in EVERY fps since I can remember, even counter-strike. so this complaint is not valid.

-- QuickScoping -- total BS in this game requiring very little skill -- cheap

its a LOT harder than mw3. if it bothers you so much, go play a different game.

-- OP pistols -- I have been killed many times by a pistol while putting AR rounds into the shooter and having started shooting first

pistols shoot bullets too, and you can pull up and fire much quicker with a pistol than an AR.

-- Maps with too much clutter, camping and headglitch spots

the maps IMO are too clean.

-- Pace of the game -- 40mph characters running around has hurt tactical play, turning BO2 into a mostly run-n-gun game

the fast paced game is so much better than the slow version. go play blackops 1, it feels like your in mud.

• 149. Re: Whats ruining Black ops 2 for you?
    TheHive-Grandad

Matchmaking and host selection, the root of all this games problems.

BO1 only ever selected UK and French players, very rarely I'd see an Italian or Dutch player and connection to the host was solid whenever I didn't pull host (which was rare). A 3 bar was still playable although obviously a little more difficult.

BO2 I only ever see Germans, Spanish, French and Italians with a very small number of UK players. Host is nearly always a German or French player which is always a 3 bar at best but so unstable it constantly fluctuates from a 1-3 bar within game.

Funny thing is when a host migration occurs (nearly every game), 90% of the time I pull host. Everyone receives a 4 bar and the gameing experience is improved ten fold. Not really sure why they felt the need to change from the BO1 system to be honest, if it was for balance the they have cocked up big time.

1 13 14 15 16 17 Previous Next