43 Replies Latest reply: Mar 7, 2013 12:48 PM by lolmastergeneral RSS

Permanent Juggernog Or Juggernog Pro

MrCaffiene

Permanent Juggernog Or Juggernog Pro

there is a nice easy way to get Permanent Juggernog or Juggernog pro so i made a quick guide on how to do it ? It helps a whole lot

You Do Lose This Once You Pass Level 15 So Replace It With A Juggernog Perk.But Its A Great Help For Them Times Something Goes Wrong Or While Your Doing Achievements.

This is not a glitch so does anyone know how to do the others ?

Link:

http://youtu.be/eRlTzrCG9oE

• Re: Permanent Juggernog Or Juggernog Pro
    ydajdimstr

There are about 47583 tuts for this, and it's been dubbed NoobNog, as you can't get it unless you suck and you lose it if you pass round 15...

Juggernog Noob.

MrCaffiene

There are others that i personaly have had but allways during a game e.g metal barriers and so on

wridtrvlr

Permajugg is a waste of a so-called "permanent perk"  I understand why you loose it, but then why even get it in the first place??  I guess if you really can't ever make it past round 15 then it will do you some good b/c you really suck at the game.  I get past round 15 every game so to me, it makes no difference for me to have perma-jugg or not. 

In fact, ALL OF THE "PERMANENT" PERKS that we get playing Tranzit go away and come back about 10 times per game for me.  I just don't understand why they are even in the game if they can go away so easily, yet they aren't the easiest to attain?!?!?  Trollarch at work once again. 

DeathBringer-Zen

Apart from Quick Revive, they are all useless, and by far, the worst addition to zombies yet. They fact that most can be lost an obtained several times in the same game, is just stupid.

As you said though mate, they are designed for weaker players, so I no longer focus on them, or what they do, and I just get on with it.

Trunkstaylor

That's why I loved the WiiU version at first so much. I earned them day one then had them for two months almost. Until treyarch screwed up on the zombies dying on Xbox and ps3 they never touched that game. Makes you wonder sometimes. Treyarch said the team was on vacation that's why the updates were late. Hey pink, what's that smell?

DeathBringer-Zen

Well, it's easier for them to say... "The team is currently on vactions" than to tell the truth, and say... "We are rich... beyond our wildest dreams!!! Bahahahaaaaaaaa"

Still, you are right. The persistant perks were at their best, when the game first launched. Now, you can lose perks like Deadshot, from one simple mistimed shot!?!

Shame, because I thought they were a clever edition to the game at first, but now they are just annoying, and for the sake of the game, I hope they drop them by the time BO3 launches.

Cheesegrater28

With the exception of Perma Jugg, I thought they were a nice little addition to help players without being overpowering. Jugg simply eliminates the early rounds from being hard which robs the game of that early enjoyment of setting up.  They should have found a better way of disabling them. Like once you unlock them, they are permanent, but are disabled anytime you have four or more perks. That way to add balance to going down in later rounds and make players consider buying the fourth perk.

DeathBringer-Zen

I prefer the method of just buying what perks I want, and sticking with them. All the persistant perks are doing, is aiding weaker players, and I am cool with that.

Think they need to calm down with them though. Seen people say they have had the Green mist while, walking, staying still, jumping, using the Sliquifier, etc etc.

They were not required before, and are not required now. Scrap them and chalk it down as a "Tried and Failed".

Send you a friend request about a week ago mate... still sitting there, at the top of my friends list. lol.

Cheesegrater28

Yeah, my bad. Haven't been on live. Left my xbox at my gf's house so haven't been on. I'll try to hop on tonight to at least accept it. Plan on getting back into it next week while I got some free time so hopefully we can get some games in.

And I don't think the perks should be required, I just thought they were something slightly different and interesting. They helped weaker players, but not enough to increase somebody's best rounds since they weren't strong. Steel barricades really aren't gonna help anyone, but I initially thought they might be part of a grander thing when I still had high hopes for Tranzit.

But I agree they failed whatever they were trying to do with them and I'd rather they go away just because they lost the appeal they had early after release and randomly adding new ones after the maps are out just seems cheap and unnecessary.

DeathBringer-Zen

They DO seem cheap and unnecessary. I understand they want to try new things that can help improve the game, but when the community as a whole, continues to sing along to the same tune... "If it ain't broke, don't try and fix it", then maybe it's time they actually stopped counting the cash, and listen to what we want.

Zombies is zombies, no matter what location they set it in, but the direction that BO2 has taken so far, has been pretty terrible. Stat hunters love Die Rise, but I just find it boring, and it lacks the fun factor that we find in the older maps.

Definitely a step in the right direction, yes, but nothing compared to the previous maps. We had a game on Moon last night, and it was better than ANY game I have had on Die Rise yet.

Here is the clincher... Moon is also, one of my least favourite maps.

Trunkstaylor

Yeah custom games should be where persistent perks are placed. That way it would be more like training. When you move to a public match it should be disabled. Also a simple menu option would be nice for host to just disable them at the beginning of a custom match if they don't want to use them.

Cheesegrater28

I think they missed the point of custom games. They could have allowed us a lot more options so people who wanted a more over the top game could do it. That was their chance to add and try new things in games that didn't count. That way players could have more fun and they could test if things worked properly and weren't overpowering.

I'd rather they put the next perks or WWs in custom Tranzit games 2 weeks ahead of the DLC so we can get a look at them, rather then add them to the map without testing it because they are not testing them themselves. Whos Who and the Sliquifier had some many issues and bugs that the leaderboards on Die Rise are basically useless.

wridtrvlr

I couldn't agree more, the "perma" quick revive is the only one I care about anymore. 

shadowwalker831

The headshot one is far from useless.

theatriks

Permanent is the term the community stuck to the perks. Community's fault it's misused.

You can get Jug in 30 seconds.

Easiest way to get free health. Can't understand why people are against free health...

If at the end of every first round of a game a perk bottle drop always dropped Jugg, would you ignore it because it's not round 15 yet?

I could see how it might not be worth it if you plan on playing 10 long games in a row, but I plan one, maybe two long games whenever I get around to playing.

Kapngreen

Thanks for the info. and by the way do yall know why if someone in your party goes into a glitch why it deranks everyone and takes money from bank.

sprightlyrhyme

People are agaisnt it because they dont need it.

If a game finishes before round 15 for me its a major fail. And when i do die im trapped by 20 zombies so again it would be pointless.

theatriks wrote:

You can get Jug in 30 seconds.

Easiest way to get free health. Can't understand why people are against free health...

They're against free health because their k/d ratio is more important to them than giving their team the best chance to succeed.

DeathBringer-Zen

Nope. I am against it, because it seems unnecessary to waste my time getting downed, in order to obtain a perk that I will just lose within a few rounds anyway.

I play BO1 more than BO2 at the moment... so rank means nothing to me. I actually find it more of a deterant now, especially since the Sliquifier has seen almost every garbage player in the world, obtain Shotguns now, meaning it is practically impossible to determain who is good or not anymore.

I know it is Treyarch's way of giving the weaker players "training wheels", if you like, but personnally, I think they are all stupid, and should be removed from the game.

DeathBringer-Zen wrote:

Nope. I am against it, because it seems unnecessary to waste my time getting downed, in order to obtain a perk that I will just lose within a few rounds anyway.

If you won't waste a few minutes getting perma-jugg before playing a match, you:

1) increase your chance of going down in early rounds, and

2) decrease your chance of reviving a teammate who goes down in early rounds.

Both of these are bad for your team.

Hurting your team's chance of success in order to spare yourself three downs is bad, though understandable, given our obsession with rank.

Hurting your team's chance of success in order to save yourself three minutes is inexusable.

DeathBringer-Zen

Funny, because I have never really had a problem playing with teams before the introduction of this persistant perk. All the way through WaW and BO1. Managed high rounds and revives on most games.

If you need it in you're games to work as a team, then fair enough, go wild.

To assume that I, or my group cannot work as team without it, well, thats just laughable.

sprightlyrhyme

Never!! Team first! me second!

jefedemuchanina

of all the problems with this game you guys are complaining about perma jug

MrCaffiene

to get perm Quick revive in tranzit just revieve people around 15-17 in one game and it last for as long as u wont, but if u start to revive someone and stop u lose it plus if u buy quick reviv to its almost isnt revieve

To get the headshot daquiry (i know thats what is not called) just get a 2 for one headshot in tranzit it gives u more points for head shot and when u knife them there heads pop off

Persistent-Jug is very useful. I don't always use it, but if I'm going for high rounds I'm going to get it.

I think it's silly adding things post release, mule kick was fine. Once a map is released that should be it (apart from fixing bugs and glitches). Imagine if they did this to the WaW/BO1 maps, I personally would've found it very annoying.

Zombies shouldn't be about going in one game to set yourself up for another. Anyway noobnog is non-existent to me, because that's not how I've been conditioned to play zombies, so I don't need it...others may though...

You do not lose persistent jug when you reach round 15, you lose it when you don't get hit enough times per round. You must be hit more times as the rounds progress.

I haven't managed to discover the exact pattern, but it appears 2 hits are required on round 10, 4 on round 20, 6 on round 30 and I would guess it's up to 8 on round 40.

However, these are just intentional hits. I go out of my way to get hit this many times to keep persistent jug. I also get hit a few more times in rounds, so it's hard to get an exact figure, but getting hit enough will allow you to keep this perk.