1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 14, 2013 7:35 AM by frats74 RSS

FIX-IT

Firstly, the COD MW3 site is very hard to read. Web developers take note...white background with black text is easier for the eye to navigate and read. What I'm doing is having to select the text with my mouse in order to read any posts etc. Ok...secondly...I've noticed that the sound for the Infinity Ward games is annoying, especially when you have been playing for years. The sound is defening. I appreciate that it is a war game and this is what happens but the extra sound FX are unecessary and detract from the overall experience. It's a pain in the arse. I can only play a few games before my ears go deaf not to mention aggro. Thirdly...there is too much emphasis on planes, helicopters, rockets and bombs that get in the way of a good gun game (CODBO1/2). When I first bought the game, I loved it until BO2 came out, went back to MW3 and found the noise factor deafeningly detracting from experienced shooting with guns. What's the point? Is it to blast us with so much American style hoopla, wizz-bang-thank-u-maam sensory overload? Good grief. We will all be deaf within a short period of time. I found CODBO2 to be less obtrusive and focus' on gun-gameplay instead of annoying, unecessary periferral noise. Fourthly....the subtle ghostly white film over the graphics makes it harder to see what is going on. Unlike Treyarch's games (clean and easily detectable graphics). Fifth...the guns sound mostly the same in Infinity Wards arsenal and don't sound like guns should sound. Very tinny sounding. CODBO1/2 guns sound like the real deal.

Please take not of this comment and fix-it in MW4 or else I'll smack u in the head...LOL

Message was edited by: amaezed13

• Re: FIX-IT
    frats74

amaezed13 wrote:

Firstly, the COD MW3 site is very hard to read. Web developers take note...white background with black text is easier for the eye to navigate and read.

That's your opinion/personal preference.

amaezed13 wrote:

What I'm doing is having to select the text with my mouse in order to read any posts etc.

You have the option to adjust the display settings on your screen or your web browser to change font size if you're having difficulty reading.

Based on the font size you used on your original post, you need to see an eye doctor.

amaezed13 wrote:

Ok...secondly...I've noticed that the sound for the Infinity Ward games is annoying, especially when you have been playing for years. The sound is defening. I appreciate that it is a war game and this is what happens but the extra sound FX are unecessary and detract from the overall experience. It's a pain in the arse. I can only play a few games before my ears go deaf not to mention aggro.

That is your opinion.

You have the option to adjust the volume on your console, TV or headset.

amaezed13 wrote:

Thirdly...there is too much emphasis on planes, helicopters, rockets and bombs that get in the way of a good gun game (CODBO1/2). When I first bought the game, I loved it until BO2 came out, went back to MW3 and found the noise factor deafeningly detracting from experienced shooting with guns. What's the point? Is it to blast us with so much American style hoopla, wizz-bang-thank-u-maam sensory overload? Good grief. We will all be deaf within a short period of time. I found CODBO2 to be less obtrusive and focus' on gun-gameplay instead of annoying, unecessary periferral noise.

Again, that is your opinion.

You have the option to adjust the volume on your console, TV or headset.

amaezed13 wrote:

Fourthly....the subtle ghostly white film over the graphics makes it harder to see what is going on. Unlike Treyarch's games (clean and easily detectable graphics).

Again, that is your opinion.

You really do have vision problems.

If you don't like it, play something else.

amaezed13 wrote:

Fifth...the guns sound mostly the same in Infinity Wards arsenal and don't sound like guns should sound. Very tinny sounding.

That is your opinon.

That's called consistency.

You've obviously never fired a gun before.

amaezed13 wrote:

CODBO1/2 guns sound like the real deal.

amaezed13 wrote:

Please take not of this comment and fix-it in MW4

What's not broken cannot be fixed. What you posted are nonsensical recommendations.

amaezed13 wrote:

or else I'll smack u in the head...LOL

Message was edited by: amaezed13

Threatening to smack people in the head and following it up with "LOL" is a good way to get Banned.